“Try this Sizzler”
Review of Sizzler

Sizzler
Ranked #27 of 91 Restaurants in Bountiful
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Description: Sizzler is home to U.S.D.A Choice steaks cut fresh in-house daily, seafood, including fresh, sustainable Salmon, all complimented by our famous Craft Salad Bar.
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I really liked this Sizzler tucked away on 500 South in Bountiful, it does take a little bit navigation because although it is on 500 South you have to enter just to the East of the actual restaurant and come back to it. However, this little detour is well worth it because I really liked the meal. I have been eating at Sizzler for many years, but was presently surprised at the home made rolls with honey butter!!!!! This is so much better than the dried toast that Sizzler has been serving with their meals since the 60's! I commented to the management that I liked the new item, and asked if some of the other Sizzlers will be adopting the new concept. He said that a few of them are, however, when I visited my local Sizzler which is 40 miles to the North, I was served the same old soggy toast. So try this one in Bountiful, if you like honey butter and rolls!

Reviewed 24 February 2013

We have been to this Sizzler around 10 times in the 6 years we have lived in this area. Just recently, they have renovated the restaurant, and it has really improved the atmosphere. They have added delicious new rolls, separated the salad bar and the dessert and soup bar, added a new chicken and pasta bar, and seem to have made a push to improve the overall quality and freshness of the food. We had the 6oz steak and salad bar dinner. The steaks came out cooked as ordered, and tasted good. They certainly aren't 'steakhouse' quality, but for the price it would be difficult to get a steak at that value. Salad and toppings were fresh. We liked the taco bar - good meat, beans, tortillas, taco shells, guac, etc. One of my favorite improvements was the ice cream machine! The days of soggy melted ice cream seem to be gone. Now it is a higher quality ice cream that keeps its form. Good improvements Sizzler, glad we gave you another chance!

Reviewed 22 October 2012

We gave them three tries, and they struck out. Salad bar is meager and lack-luster, steak was overcooked, place has a dingy feel to it. For the money, there are many better places to dine.

2  Thank Hollyday66
Reviewed 28 June 2012

great selection, lots of food, good value, can be crowded. really good salad bar for the money.

Reviewed 28 November 2011

This is just a regular Sizzler, you get what you pay for... but what makes this place stand out are the employees. We frequently visit this restaurant when our large extended family wants a great salad bar and steak and we have a ton of kids in tow. They are more then delighted to set up high chairs, boosters and whatever.. to help us with our large clan. The kids love the chicken wings, I love the fresh fruit and salad makings. The steaks are only OK, same for the hamburgers. Sizzler is a great place to have fun; to get out and not have "fast food" but sit somewhere nicer to eat!

1  Thank JeannieQueenie