“It is Sizzler”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Centerville, Utah, USA
“It is Sizzler”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

It was dinner at Sizzler--what more can one say? We stood in line for several minutes while we waited to order. The usual fare was available at the salad bar. It was noisy. It was all as expected.

Visited January 2014

Lehi
“Great fruit & salad bar!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

My family & I visit the Bountiful Sizzler twice a year while in Davis county. We love the fruit & salad bar & the Malibu chicken & the cheese toast. We are always pleased with the Variety & the food at a fair price.

Woods Cross, Utah, United States
“Not great, not bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

Went here with our family. Two ordered the salad bar, one ordered a shrimp plate, and then we had two kids meals. Just FYI--medium well is very dry here. It just felt that $10 for the salad bar was a bit much for the size of the bar. Won't go out of my way to come here again.

Visited July 2013
Providence
“Try this Sizzler”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2013

I really liked this Sizzler tucked away on 500 South in Bountiful, it does take a little bit navigation because although it is on 500 South you have to enter just to the East of the actual restaurant and come back to it. However, this little detour is well worth it because I really liked the meal. I have been eating at Sizzler for many years, but was presently surprised at the home made rolls with honey butter!!!!! This is so much better than the dried toast that Sizzler has been serving with their meals since the 60's! I commented to the management that I liked the new item, and asked if some of the other Sizzlers will be adopting the new concept. He said that a few of them are, however, when I visited my local Sizzler which is 40 miles to the North, I was served the same old soggy toast. So try this one in Bountiful, if you like honey butter and rolls!

• Visited May 2013
Utah
“Improved and Updated”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2013

We have been to this Sizzler around 10 times in the 6 years we have lived in this area. Just recently, they have renovated the restaurant, and it has really improved the atmosphere. They have added delicious new rolls, separated the salad bar and the dessert and soup bar, added a new chicken and pasta bar, and seem to have made a push to improve the overall quality and freshness of the food. We had the 6oz steak and salad bar dinner. The steaks came out cooked as ordered, and tasted good. They certainly aren't 'steakhouse' quality, but for the price it would be difficult to get a steak at that value. Salad and toppings were fresh. We liked the taco bar - good meat, beans, tortillas, taco shells, guac, etc. One of my favorite improvements was the ice cream machine! The days of soggy melted ice cream seem to be gone. Now it is a higher quality ice cream that keeps its form. Good improvements Sizzler, glad we gave you another chance!

• Visited February 2013