“Pizanos Pizza visit Feb 15th better than ever”
Review of Pizanos Pizza

Pizanos Pizza
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Brian Head
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 16 February 2014

My wife myself and 7 medical grad students had dinner last night at Pizanos. The Brian Head resort was very crowded due to the Presidents day holiday, and Pizanos was super busy. We waited in a pretty long line to order our 3 large pizzas and some salads and drinks. We were told when we ordered it would probably take an hour or so to get our meal because of the packed house and the very busy delivery and take out orders that were going on tonight. We asked a group that were almost done with their dinner if we could take their table when they finished and they said no problem. The 9 of us were really lucky get the table to seat 9. All I can say is that the pizza arrived at our table just about an hour after we ordered. The pizza was cooked to perfection and the server that brought out the pizzas apologized for the wait. I have been to Pizanos many time over the years and the pizza tonight was the best ever. All of the students said that it was some of the best Pizza that they have ever tasted and the salads were great also. I just can't say enough about how impressed we all were with the quality of the food served when the place was so busy. Everything tasted like we were the only people in the place and the chef made dinner just for us.
Thanks Pizanos for a great memory for all of these very smart young adults. It was a night they will not forget.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

We come to Brian Head a couple of times a year. We never miss a visit to Pizanos. Tony, the owner, is a great guy, His staff is very friendly, The pizza is delicious. They also have pasta and salads. Their hot wings were cooked perfectly with a great hot sauce, which had a great sauce. They have a great beer selection.
Pizanos is very casual with great ski art and Tony's LA roots sports teams :)
Great to come in after skiing or snowmobiling. Located right by the bottom of the lifts.

Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

Tony was so hostile i thought he was going to punch me n the face, 3 of us said we ordered lg chz pizza. 2hrs later we drove n inquired,tony got in my face screaming sayn people try and take advantage of him i said wow was shocked we ordered 3 to feed kids n cabin i was so upset in my greeting my evening is ruined. Who knows how many guests r mistreated here,#on fridge

Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

We ordered pizza our first night in Brian Head and were very satisfied. It's not the best pizza I have ever had in my life, but it hit the spot!!! Try the BBQ chicken pizza :) I would definitely recommend this restaurant!!!

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Good pizza. I think the only one in town. Service was friendly and quick. Many different sizes to choose from. No gluten free choices though.