“Basic Mexican”

Description: It just opened December 2009
Cocoa, Florida
“Basic Mexican”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Homemade salsa very good. We ordered Fajitas they were good but a little greasy. Husband ordered enchilada he said was good. The waitress was very nice and the service was fast. We were there in off season and this was the only place open.

• Visited October 2013

Avondale, AZ USA
“Very quiet in the summer”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Traditional mexican food. When you live in Phoenix,,,, land of Mexican food, it is pretty tough to give more than 3 stars. Great service, they were glad to see us drive up!

Visited August 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Very satisfying experience”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

We came here in the off-season and were a bit concerned at first because we had seen some terrible reviews. But we were really quite happy with our dinner. Don't be put off by the pseudo dive ambiance. The waitress was very nice and prompt. Right off, we were very pleased with the homemade salsa. It's possibly the best I've ever had. Our entrees were very good. I went with the traditional enchilada and tamale, and my wife had the shrimp enchilada. Mine was very good, but her's was better. I was concerned about ordering shrimp in a mountain resort town in the off-season, but I was wrong. The shrimp was juicy and flavorful. If you pass this place up because of the ambiance, you'll be sorry.

• Visited July 2013
Las Vegas
“Mexican restaurant at Brian Head ski resort”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I have had dinner several times over the years and the restaurant staff is always nice but the food is good but not great. Good hot sauce with chips and the rustic look of the place makes you feel good. Parking is not paved and can be difficult to find on busy weekends.

Visited July 2013
Saint George, Utah
“A Bit Disappointed”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

My daughter, son-in-law and I ate here. We called ahead to see what time the restaurant closed and the person answering the phone said "What time IS it?" That should have been our first clue. We went around 7:00 p.m. and were the only people in the dining area. Our food was served quickly...that is the one plus. The server, however, was not very friendly and the food was less than average. I will not be eating at Mi Pueblo again, nor will I recommend it.

• Visited July 2013