“watery food” 1 of 5 bubbles

Description: It just opened December 2009
Burbank, California
“watery food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

This place has gone downhill. I ordered a simple taco salad. The lettuce was crisp but maybe they've never heard of a salad spinner or they don't drain their beans, because once I shoved the lettuce around I found a watery bean and crumbly meat mixture. The texture was unappetizing and it really could have doubled as soup. Lack of flavor and just pitiful.

Visited January 2014

Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“Only if desperate, and then probably not!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

Our family ate here a couple of nights ago and I do not have one good thing to say about our experience. The service was horrible and the food was not only cold, but also did not taste good. Our margaritas were definitely lacking tequila and the water I ordered never showed up. I would NOT recommend this restaurant!!

Cocoa, Florida
“Basic Mexican”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013

Homemade salsa very good. We ordered Fajitas they were good but a little greasy. Husband ordered enchilada he said was good. The waitress was very nice and the service was fast. We were there in off season and this was the only place open.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Avondale, AZ USA
“Very quiet in the summer”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

Traditional mexican food. When you live in Phoenix,,,, land of Mexican food, it is pretty tough to give more than 3 stars. Great service, they were glad to see us drive up!

Visited August 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Very satisfying experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

We came here in the off-season and were a bit concerned at first because we had seen some terrible reviews. But we were really quite happy with our dinner. Don't be put off by the pseudo dive ambiance. The waitress was very nice and prompt. Right off, we were very pleased with the homemade salsa. It's possibly the best I've ever had. Our entrees were very good. I went with the traditional enchilada and tamale, and my wife had the shrimp enchilada. Mine was very good, but her's was better. I was concerned about ordering shrimp in a mountain resort town in the off-season, but I was wrong. The shrimp was juicy and flavorful. If you pass this place up because of the ambiance, you'll be sorry.

• Visited July 2013