“Worst hotel experience”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Brian Head
Timberbrook Village
Phoenix, Arizona
“Worst hotel experience”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

My boyfriend and I travel often, and this is by far the worst hotel we have stayed in. First, the website is misleading. Pictures show a two bedroom room, and it is a single room with a bed and a set of bunk beds. It also says that it is ski in, ski out and that is incorrect as well. It is a prett far walk to the mountain, especially in snow. My definition of ski in, ski out would be that I can snowboard out of my cabin, or I can see the lift when I leave the room. Also, the dishes were left unclean in the dishwasher, so when we arrived, we had no clean dishes to use. The burners on the stove were also very unclean as well, so when we cooked the room filled with smoke. Finally, the service was poor. When we asked for more towels, we were denied, and when we asked for toilet paper it took a half hour for it to be delivered. The one
Positive comment I have is that the brian head resort provided a free shuttle until 2am. I would not recommend anyone else staying here. We had dinner at the double tree hotel and their accommodations seemed much nicer.

• Stayed January 2014
2 Thank traveler140505

Travellers are raving about these Brian Head hotels

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brian Head
#1 of 22 in Cedar City
Mountain View Lodge
Mountain View Lodge
#1 of 2 in Parowan

Been to Timberbrook Village? Share your experiences!