We stayed at the Grand Lodge in Brian Head in July. At an elevation of almost 10,000 feet, we enjoyed wonderfully cool mountain air. Take into account that the elevation might take a toll on you the first day you are there. I normally live at an elevation of 4500 feet and even I was surprised by the adjustment I had to make. I experienced a little shortness of breath and lightheadedness with fatigue the first 12-24 hours I was there, but I adjusted well after that. I found the hotel to be very comfortable, we had a suite. We stayed there four nights. Every person I met who worked there was friendly and helpful. The guy who check us in was wonderful. Brian Head itself is a VERY small little town and we had no cell service while we were there, but I would definitely go back. I swam in the pool and used the exercise room several times. They were adequate, nothing spectacular. Cedar Breaks National Monument is six miles away. We went twice and loved it. Bryce Canyon is about 1 hour and 25 minutes away. The ride between Brian Head and Bryce Canyon along Route 143 in July is perhaps the prettiest drive I have taken in all of Utah. The meadows, wild flowers, and green surroundings were truly breathtaking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the Brian Head Ski Resort area and surrounded by Utah's magnificent scenery, our hotel is ideal for lovers of the great outdoors, guests spend time skiing, fishing, hunting and hiking in one of America's greatest natural getaways. Fiver Minutes to one hour, you'd find yourself in the Southern Utah National Parks. The spacious guest rooms and suites at this Brian Head hotel feature rustic decor and premier amenities to make your stay comfortable. We offer a range of amenities to make your stay pleasant. Take a break from skiing with a spa treatment at Red Leaf Spa or a dip in the swimming pool, or keep up with your fitness routine in our fully equipped fitness center with cardiovascular machines and weights. Enjoy fine cuisine at this Brian Head hotel in the Lift Lounge and Patio, or dig into a succulent steak at Leany's Steakhouse. Enjoy all Seasons especially the Fall Colors,Winter ski,new lives in Spring and Summer activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Lodge at Brian Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Lodge At Brian Head Hotel Brian Head
- Grand Lodge At Brian Head Utah