Best Western Premier Brian Head Hotel & Spa
Cedar Breaks Lodge(Brian Head)
US$138
US$125
Crimson Hills Motel(Parowan)(Great Value!)
US$59
Mountain View Lodge(Parowan)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$59
US$61
Stratford Court Hotel(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$73
Official Hotel
US$135
US$131
Best Western Town & Country Inn(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$98
Rodeway Inn(Cedar City)
US$65
Travelocity
All reviewsoutdoor jacuzzicedar breaksski resorthot tubrestaurant stafflate at nightstayed here for two nightsnice place to staycleaning staffgift shopdefinitely stay here againbryce canyonminute drivesalt lake citypitsspafireplace
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This hotel is awesome ! The room is very big and beautiful ! The mountains all around are fabulous ! The pool is great and there is a nice jacuzzi outside !! There is a fire on the terrace, next to the bar. LOVE IT!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Minusculucile
Mitch H, General Manager at Best Western Premier Brian Head Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

I cannot express to you how much your kind words mean to us. Collectively, we are working to deliver a level of hospitality that will get noticed and appreciated. We have a fantastic facility and each one of us is proud to be a part of this great hotel. Our surroundings are among the best, anywhere-from scenery to weather.
Again, thank you sincerely for your favorable comments, it really does help us, in many ways.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We stayed at the Grand Lodge in Brian Head in July. At an elevation of almost 10,000 feet, we enjoyed wonderfully cool mountain air. Take into account that the elevation might take a toll on you the first day you are there. I normally live at an elevation of 4500 feet and even I was surprised by the adjustment I had to make. I experienced a little shortness of breath and lightheadedness with fatigue the first 12-24 hours I was there, but I adjusted well after that. I found the hotel to be very comfortable, we had a suite. We stayed there four nights. Every person I met who worked there was friendly and helpful. The guy who check us in was wonderful. Brian Head itself is a VERY small little town and we had no cell service while we were there, but I would definitely go back. I swam in the pool and used the exercise room several times. They were adequate, nothing spectacular. Cedar Breaks National Monument is six miles away. We went twice and loved it. Bryce Canyon is about 1 hour and 25 minutes away. The ride between Brian Head and Bryce Canyon along Route 143 in July is perhaps the prettiest drive I have taken in all of Utah. The meadows, wild flowers, and green surroundings were truly breathtaking.

Room Tip: We really enjoyed the suite. It had two TV's, a separate bedroom, a nice bathroom (no tub), a mini-fridge and microwave, and a dining table. We were on the third floor and slept with the windows open at night. The mountain air made for great sleeping.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Mitch H, General Manager at Best Western Premier Brian Head Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Thanks for your review of your recent stay at our great hotel in Brian Head. We try to create an atmosphere of hospitality that matches the quality of our great property. Our staff always likes to hear about people that have a great experience, it reinforces our efforts and makes everyone feel like their efforts are noticed.
Thanks for the commentary about our spectacular scenery and cool weather-but it is nice to inform potential guests about our elevation. It really can require a day or so to get used to the thin air.
Once again, thanks for your kind words, we hope to have you visit again.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

very nice property ( the best in Brianhead) some issues that I could overlook because I realize staffing can't be easy for them with the nearest town of any real size 30 miles away.( try employee housing as an incentive to get more staff) The front desk clerk at check in could not take time away from texting on her phone to be very helpful, ( Acelynn?) But Joey was extremely courteous as were the restaurant and bar staff. Kelly? in The Lift bar was great! I didnt get the bartenders name, but great as well. The steakhouse food was very good and the waitress was very nice and attentive. (Too bad shes leaving...) / room service trays were left in the hallway our entire stay-weird because Acelynn told us there was no room service. Overall... I'm going to give this hotel another chance-provided Mitch gives me the AAA discount he promised to credit back to my account- still waiting...
But the room and the amenities and the property and the surrounding area and the Manager Mitch were all the things that make us happy to stay here again.

Room Tip: third floor rooms at far end of hallway are not accessible with the bellmans cart. Odd set of stairs in the middle of hallway.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank paul b
Mitch H, General Manager at Best Western Premier Brian Head Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Thank You for your comments regarding your recent stay. It does sound as if overall we did a decent job of providing the hospitality for which we are striving. I am sorry that we had a staff member who evidently forgot temporarily what our goals are-Our guests are and should be our top priority, especially if they are standing before us, as you were.
Your observation about staffing challenges is dead on, but this is our problem, not yours. We do however, appreciate your empathy. Room service is one of those staffing-level challenges that we are trying to overcome. We always try to accommodate our guests wishes and delivering or at least preparing a tray that can be taken to one's room is an expectation-rightfully so. I apologize that you were just told that we do not offer this service.
Regarding your rate of charges for your stay, I want to make sure that I do whatever it is I had promised, I must be suffering from my advancing years. Please contact me directly in the event that I am unable to get in touch with you. I want to make sure that you do not fall through any cracks.
Please also, contact me directly to resolve any issues that may remain and to personally arrange for your next visit.

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

I have been visiting this lodge since 2009. I have seen it go from private ownership to a chain and back to a different private owner, yet it has always remained beautiful, welcoming, and unique. I stay here twice per year when I visit the area and will not consider other lodgings. Rooms are well kept and spotless, and the lobby and Lift bar are so beautiful! You will not be disappointed.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Mitch H, General Manager at Best Western Premier Brian Head Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

We really appreciate your kind comments. Our goal is to have all of our guests feel as you do. We work hard and pay attention to our business and generally things work out just fine. But, it does mean a lot to us when our guests take their valuable time to give us feedback, good or bad. If you feel so inclined and have a few minutes, I would welcome the chance to meet you and thank you personally for your business.
Again, thanks so much.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We stayed at the Grand Lodge at Brian Head for one night in June and we had a great time. It was our favorite hotel of our road trip..
The rooms were great, very cozy and clean.
The service (room service and front desk) was very nice and helpful.
The hotel is pet-friendly and our two little pups loved the location of the hotel as well.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Laura H
Mitch H, General Manager at Best Western Premier Brian Head Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Thank you for your feedback. It does matter to us and it is gratifying to read that we provided you with a level of hospitality that you were expecting. Our fantastic surroundings make it easier for us, as most people respond positively to the fresh air and beauty.
I am glad to hear that your two pals enjoyed themselves as well. We are animal lovers, especially dogs.
Again, thanks for your positive feedback, I hope that we will have another chance to have you as our guests when you visit our area again.