We visited in December 2013 and since it was off season the price was cheap and the hotel was perfect. Good new rooms and a hot breakfast made our day! Very near to the bryce canyon nation park entrance. They have a big lobby with a fireplace etc.
Overall a good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel offers the newest luxurious accommodations for visitors to Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah.The Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel features: two four story towers accessing 164 luxurious guest rooms, interior corridors, a large lobby, restaurant, exercise facilities and a guest laundry. The Bryce Canyon Grand also offers an enclosed courtyard offering guest privacy for the pool, whirlpool, and patio areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Grand Best Western
- Best Western Plus Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel Utah