Bright and spacious rooms, extremely clean, comfortable beds and quiet air conditioning. We stayed at two Best Western hotels on our trip - one at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon and at Bryce. Both were excellent. We had one major complaint - the poor environmental policy. Plastic plates, cups, packaging, and plastic cutlery galore and right on the edge of two national parks of outstanding beauty that are doing their best to preserve the environment. No re-cycling in sight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel offers the newest luxurious accommodations for visitors to Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah.The Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel features: two four story towers accessing 164 luxurious guest rooms, interior corridors, a large lobby, restaurant, exercise facilities and a guest laundry. The Bryce Canyon Grand also offers an enclosed courtyard offering guest privacy for the pool, whirlpool, and patio areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Grand Best Western
- Best Western Plus Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel Utah