4,243 results
All reviews ruby's inn double sinks national park breakfast buffet nice hotel best westerns yogurt rooms are large laundry room the breakfast area nice room comfortable beds general store hot tub outdoor pool short drive fridge and microwave
Reviewed 26 June 2018

I stayed at this hotel while touring Bryce Canyon National Park. It is conveniently located in Bryce Canyon City. I had a nice quiet sleep every night I was there. The hotel is within walking distance to shops, restaurants, and bus terminal in Bryce Canyon City.
You can take the bus into the park to visit stops in the upper part of the park. To tour the rest of the park you need to drive, although there is adequate parking at each stop.
The free breakfast each morning at the hotel was great.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel for a sparsely-populated area. Nice lobby, breakfast area, and other dining opportunities within walking distance. Rooms are not cramped and I appreciated the double sinks in the vanity area. Television selection was good, but I never found a printed guide of channels and had to constantly refer to the onscreen guide. Comfortable bed and easily operated climate control system. The breakfast buffet was above average with a good selection of hot and cold items.

My biggest gripe was the placement of the alarm clock/radio on the desk furthest from the headboard and not bedside within easy reach. For those with hearing or sight issues this should be a concern. In addition, it took a little time at night in a dark room to figure how to turn on the bedside lamps and wi-fi was barely average. Other than that, my stay was a pleasure.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2018

My kids and I stayed here in order to see sunrise and sunset in Bryce Canyon National Park. Worked out great. We also incidentally stumbled upon the annual Bryce Canyon Astonomy Festival. Went stargazing at the telescope field which left from the hotel parking lot --- was amazing.

The hotel lobby space has an awesome lodge-like feel -- with coffee. Loved this. Our room was a nice size. We ate dinner at Rubys across the street which was so easy. Breakfast in the hotel was a big plus too.

Overall it was a positive experience.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed 1 night. Good location for Bryce canyon. Good  facilities, pool, 24hr reception large, food shop on premises, coffee available, Staff helpful. Good free WIFI. Room is spacious clean and modern. The  bedroom  TV, safe, fridge, microwave and seating. 2  comfortable double beds. Bathroom clean. Breakfast has good selection hot and cold foods. Well stocked. Would stay again as price low. Great location.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2018

We wanted to bring our granddaughter to see one of the country's great national parks, Bryce Canyon National Park. We spent a summer years ago working in the area. This is a relatively new hotel so we thought we would try it for our five day visit. We found this a beautiful hotel. the room we had was large, clean with two queen size beds that were very comfortable, with all the amenities one comes to expect. The bathroom was also large with a great shower in a bath tub, and plenty of towels. The hotel provided the largest and best breakfast buffets I have ever seen which was included in the price of the room. The price was higher than we normally pay, but everything in the area is more expensive. It was worth every penny.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family