Bryce Canyon Pines
US$90
US$88
Orbitz.com
  • Free Internet
Best Western Plus Ruby's Inn(Bryce Canyon City)
US$107
US$92
HotelsForEveryone
US$89
US$79
Grand Staircase Inn(Cannonville)(Great Value!)
US$99
Hotels.com
All reviewspieshomemade souprestaurant next doorpark entranceattached restaurantthe cottagestrouthorseback ridingpool and hot tubrooms are cleanshort drivebed was very comfortablefull kitchenfridge and microwavemotelmileswifi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

I was driving back to Zion from an awesome trip at Bryce Canyon, in the evening, at the beginning of a blizzard. I got onto highway 12, and there was very very low visibility. No lights, no civilization. Do not drive this at night in a blizzard. I was getting concerned but then I saw the Bryce Pines hotel so I decided to stay over. The room is nothing special, and a couple moths kept buzzing around, but the room was clean. The best part was the staff. The woman at the office gave me a nice discount without me asking, and the lobby was cozy with hot chocolate and free internet computer. The next morning I was in such a hurry I left something in the room accidentally, but at the airport I called the hotel and they found it - I gave them my address and they mailed it to me. I offered to pay for whatever postage but the lady who mailed it said not to worry about it. I thought that was very nice and friendly. Definitely glad this place was there that night.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Enjoyed the hearty helpings of food and homemade pie! We enjoyed homemade soup and a shared a hot roast beef open sandwich. Friendly waitstaff and a warm and comfortable environment. I recommend the restaurant located at this property.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank delsolseeker
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I would have given this place a better rating except for the issue with the hot water. When we arrived we had no hot water. We called the office & they said we were turning the hot on too far. We waited until morning to take showers & had the faucet straight up & down & still no hot water. I had to at least wash my hair so I took a very cold shower. When it was my husbands turn he decided to turn the faucet all the way to cold & we finally got hot water. My husband is a plumber by trade & said obviously they got the hot & cold mixed up. This should either be fixed or there needs to be a note in the cabin stating this. Our cabin was the last one just as a hint to make sure you don't get that cabin.

Room Tip: don't pick the last cabin, no hot water.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Ethel R, Manager at Bryce Canyon Pines, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

I am very sorry for the inconvenience this caused . The issue has been address and this shouldn't happen again

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I stayed 2 quiet nights.
It is located the farthest from the entrance of Bryce Canyon among the 5 motels in Bryce (excluding Bryce Canyon Lodge, which is inside the park and more expensive).
In order to make up for the location disadvantage, the owners of this motel did really god jobs in renovating the inside of the motel.
The hot water came out promptly.
The shower was powerful enough and hot water came out wide to wrap around my body.
The wall of the rooms are wooden, giving it a relaxing atmosphere
I did not here sounds from next doors.
The beds are wide and firm enough.
I felt I got a great value for the $61 I paid per night.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Masami F
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This hotel was a pleasant surprise, the government was in shut down and we found ourselves faced with a choice to cancel our annual office retreat. I spoke with the hotel owner Ethel and she assured me that with Bryce Canyon closed, their was many ways to see Bryce, she was right!
45 people total, including spouses, children, 21 rooms.
The rooms are spotless, cabins with fireplaces and full kitchens, the beds are very comfortable.
We booked a 1/2 day horse ride to Red Canyon -33 horses it was a incredible trip to the rim of Bryce. The wranglers are very professional and not one person had any issues, the trip was on time and well organized.
The Horses very well behaved, we had 14 children ages 6-10 and all of them loved the trip and especially the horses.
The restaurant handled our large group well, even with a large bus showing up, the food was excellent, the pie is a must have, made by Ethel fresh daily.
ATV'ing from the hotel to Casto canyon and the Pansaugaunt was accessible with beautiful scenery, Casto Canyon has sustained a lot of water damage.
Bryce Canyon opened while we were down there, this topped off our 3 days.
I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The deluxe rooms-some have a fireplace, cabins very quiet and some have full kitchens
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business