I agree with the previous reviews. I was disappointed upon arrival. The rooms are in old modular buildings. My room seemed cleaned, but the carpet was old and I was not able to walk barefoot in the room, which is something I normally would do. The bathroom had signs of bad maintenance and the shower stall door was disgusting and needed to be replaced. The rooms were quiet at night, the only noise was when it rained and the roof dripped onto the window air conditioning. The service was fine. The rates were the best in the area. I believe I got what I paid for.
It was not a horrible experience, but I will not return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have top quality service. Our rooms are inexpensive, clean and relaxing. Bryce Canyon National Park is one of the most beautiful and dramatic evidences of natural erosion in the world. Visitors from throughout the world come to Bryce Canyon Utah to view the magnificent limestone spires which fill the many amphitheaters within the national park. Oxidizing Iron has given these spires a myriad of red and orange hues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Foster's Bryce Canyon Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Foster`s Bryce Canyon Motel Hotel Bryce
- Fosters Motel Bryce
- Fosters Hotel Bryce
- Foster's Bryce Canyon Motel Utah