All reviews room was clean oatmeal excellent stay freeway ogden
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel it self wasn’t bad. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The check in staff was extremely nice and professional. Though the AC machine was very loud we were able to get two nights of good sleep. The biggest complaint is I left money in my bag which was zipped and the maid service went through my bag and took it. I did call the hotel to let them know but for anyone staying in the future if you do not want people going through your bags bring them with you.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2018

good location, and clean, poor appearance, and customer service not very friendly, soda machine out of service, no closet, rooms with king bed are equipped with a microwave and small refrigerator. breakfast is okay, food fresh,

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2018

You can’t expect much from a room that is 50 dollars a night but I would not stay again. Hot water ran out. Hand written note to leave a tip. The front desk staff is the only thing this establishment is doing right.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Horrible care of the building, I would never stay there again. Smoking in the building, televisions don't work. I was afraid to shower during my stay because the bathrooms were that bad. I hardly slept at all. Thankful I had my own bedding in the car from the long road trip because even my kids were uncomfortable sleeping under the covers.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2018

That is a weird Hotel. As I tried to check In, they couldn't find my reservation and it took the front desk agent 10 minutes to find my reservation. As I tried to get in to my room, there still was housekeeping in because the run out pillowcases.
Finally I was able to relax, so I thought after my long drive from LA as I got a knock on the door from a lady you looed at me and say; I'm sorry wrong room". That happen 3 times every night with different people. The room is okay, but not as clean you would expected.

Room Tip: you will be woken up during the night...
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo