“Would stay again”

Best Western Holiday Hills
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Coalville
Reviewed 19 June 2014

A great alternative to expensive hotels in Park City if you are traveling on I-80. Clean room. Comfortable bed. Better than expected breakfast. Friendly and helpful staff. Only downside is dining options in Coalville (although good pizza at Vic's on Main). If you want something more, eat in Park City before arriving.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John M

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I have stayed at this location in the past. The hotel staff there and at Evanston, Wyoming have been very good to me. However, don't bother staying at the Rock Springs WY location. I attempted to stay there at approx 2am on May 22, and the front desk associate (Teresa??) was extremely rude. She did nothing to assist me even though they were out of rooms. She did not want to call another hotel there, nor did she want to be bothered to call the BW at Evanston which was another 100 miles from there. The Rock Springs location, in the past, also had a faulty toilet or something with the plumbing, and management did not resolve that and also acted like they were too bothered by assisting their customers. I will NEVER use that location again. I have always had great service at Coalville, UT and Evanston, WY. I frequently travel that route, so do yourselves a favor and map out your trip to SKIP ROCK SPRINGS Best Western.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Best Western has become our favorite place to stay. You can expect a nice updated clean room, comfy beds. The kids love the indoor pool. We enjoyed waking up to a nice continental breakfast. We had never been to the Salt Lake City area and it was a nice place to visit.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I love the Best Western. My wife, son, and I stayed here for a night after a long drive and it was relaxing and refreshing. The rooms were spacious and the beds were so comfortable, I wanted to buy one. Stay here, because you will love it. there are many different choices for breakfast and the refreshments are good. There is a pool and hot tub that I wanted to use but didn't because the bed was so comfortable I wanted to stay in it as long as possible.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We enjoyed our stay here.The wonderful lady that checked us in on Both days Treated us like old friends.We were so worn out from our Vacation we Completely Forgot her name.But Trust me..if you stay there You will feel like you just walked into a Friends House.Very Welcoming Very Clean.Smoking Rooms are Stinky.We Got one of each.I don't smoke.Next time he goes outside to smoke.NON smoking rooms are Awesome here.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We choose this motel on our way to Colorado because of the location, friendly staff and hot breakfast and overall value. They are pet friendly if we need to keep the dog in the room with us. We have absolutely no complaints - would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2014

A hotel that is fantastically kept, clean and bright!! A bit off the beaten track butt easy to get to and use as a base of operations. We stayed 2 night and were able to travel far and wide If you dont mind a wee bit of travel try this out.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to Best Western Holiday Hills? Share your experiences!