Best Western Holiday Hills
Holiday Inn Express Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$141
HIExpress.com
US$171
US$149
Hampton Inn and Suites Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$121
Hampton.com
Newpark Resort & Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$119
Hyatt Place Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$125
Hyatt.com
Waldorf Astoria Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$369
US$324
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewspark cityhour poolnice breakfast areasmall townsalt lake citygas station next doorwafflesgreat hotelpool and hot tuballow petsfitness roomclean roomsneeded a place to stayhot breakfastwould definitely stay here againa great stayholiday hills
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Compared to the other Best Western, we loved the most our stay at this Best Western Coalville, Utah. The staff are very friendly and helpful. When my wife asked for shower cap within a minute the cap was deliver.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2014

It was a wonderful hotel and we have a small dog. We can't understand why it is only 2 star not 3 with AAA. If your going to Park City it's only down the road. The hotel is right offf the I80, but back so it's quiet. They also have a camp grounds gas station, and outside area for fun for the children. We were very happy with our stay. Even helped us thru SLC by phone to get there. Only issue is I-80 is torn up down to one lane each direction.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I stayed here overnight during a 2 day trip from CO to CA. It sits next to a gas station/convenience store on a short frontage road immediately off I 80. There is a campground along a small river behind it. The town of Coalville is on the other side of the freeway. The motel itself is quiet and the room was clean and well appointed. I was able to get a good night's rest and the complimentary breakfast allowed me to get an early start the following day. They also allow pets although the charge was a bit steep. All in all this motel fit my needs well and I would stay there if traveling this route again. It is much less expensive than any lodging I saw in Park City.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 July 2014

My husband ask for a quiet room so we could reduce noise due to traveling with our 2 small 11 year old cats. My husband was told that we had to stay in a room next to the front desk, pool and breakfast area. Our cats were frighten by the noises from the hall and above our room, causing them to meow. A family with small children was above us and the children were jumping up and down. I ask the front desk if she would ask the people above us to reduce the noise if was frightening our cats. I also ask that if our cats were a issue to call the room and I would take the cats to the car and spend the night with them is the car. I did not receive a phone call and there was a $20.00 noise charge on our bill as we checked out. If Best Western Holiday Hills in Coalville, Utah accepts pets then my suggestion is to consider the owners requests for quite and not put us in the middle of the activity of the hotel and expect our cats not to be frighten.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Dennis D
Holidayhill, General Manager at Best Western Holiday Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

I am very sorry about the mix up that occured on your bill at checkout. When there was a problem with noise from the room above I meant to reduce the rate of your room. Unfortunately I selected the wrong code and did a charge instead. I had talked with you the evening you checked in about the noise and your cats being frightened. I was aware of the situation and would have contacted you directly if there had been a problem. My error was not caught until after you had left, the next day, at which time I promptly corrected the mistake and process the appropriate refund.

We do accept pets but they are only allowed in specific rooms. At the time you checked in I only had one non-smoking pet room left. The location wasn't ideal for your cats and I am sorry for that.

I hope you will accept my apologise.
Teri Welch

Reviewed 15 July 2014

While the staff members were exceptional, the room had a sweet artificial fragrance that gave me a headache; the breakfast was mediocre; and the location has little to offer in the way of restaurants. The hotel overlooks a freeway. Go another 20 miles to Park City, Midway, or Heber for better choices.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for letting us know you felt our staff was exceptional. They try very hard to make every guest feel welcome. I apologize for the strong fragrance in the room and that our breakfast did not meet your expectations. We are always working on improving what we offer and rotate items so it isn't always the same.

I am sorry to hear that our location and restaurant availability did not meet your needs. I hope you were able to find a place that worked better for you.

Teri Welch