“Really friendly staff and great location”

Antelope Valley Rv Park
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Delta
Antelope Valley Rv Park
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We stayed three nights here and launched out for rockhounding, fishing and checking out the old interment camps near Topaz. Weather was not cooperative one day, so watched movies and ate most of the day, but this campground is so centrally located, but not quite IN town, which was great.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kent O

Reviewed 5 November 2013

A perfect launch spot for our recent camping and rock hounding visit. The people we exceptionally friendly and the whole town is within handy reach. Especially if you are out in the town before 8 PM. I have no idea where they go after then until sunrise.

A good choice for a one night stop over or for an extended stay. Very well managed.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joe B
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

We spent the day driving, and decided to pull into this RV park. It was a good decision . The location is right off highway 50, so you will hear road traffic. The place is clean, friendly, and well maintained. There were grassy areas, but we just wanted a pull thru, since we planned on leaving early. We will return.

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank JonMuir
Reviewed 4 August 2012

I stayed here two nights in a tent with three grandsons. The camp host/manager was very considerate and concerned that were got settled in properly. He visited us a couple of times each day and was friendly without being intrusive. Had a nice grassy area under the trees. I have stayed here before in a travel trailer. The park is very clean and well maintained. Park is close to several great rock hounding sites.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank John S
Reviewed 27 May 2011

When I called to make reservations the woman on the phone was rude at best. I told her when I was comming and she said okay bye. I had to stop here to tell here there were more in my group and did she care what size our rigs were. She didnt. I didnt expect a lot but I got less. The lady in the office was put out that I was there for my spot I had reserved. Didn't have my reservations but did get me a spot. She was snippy and not pleasnt. Must have been the same woman I had on the phone. She said there was no parking but when we got to our spot we had a driveway right there, our tow vehicle fit just fine. There was no organization in the office at all. System of envelopes. There was a computer there but all I saw it do was play freecell. Our group is split up but we can deal.
The park its self is just a basic gravel park with tiny patches of grass. Tight fit but do able. My Inlaws Motorhome was a hard turn to back into. Most spots are back in type. Very close to a loud road but that we already knew. No cable but were camping, local tv should be picked up on RV antena. On the plus side wifi is fast and easy, Im using it now. I suppose with new management the place could be okay but I will never return to this place.

Room Tip: Hope for the best or stay elsewhere.