Fairfield Inn Salt Lake City Draper
SpringHill Suites Salt Lake City Draper(Draper)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$121
Homewood
US$89
US$97
Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn(Sandy)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$126
US$113
Courtyard Salt Lake City Sandy(Sandy)(Great Value!)
US$180
Courtyard
US$146
US$64
All reviewsno elevatorstayed heregreat place to staypark citychain hotelstaff was friendlybusiness tripstay there againbed was comfortableeggsoatmealwithin walking distancethe hotel staffconvenient locationparking lotwater parkshopping
Reviewed 1 March 2013

I am currently staying at the Fairfield Inn in Draper, UT for a ski vacation. I am using Marriott points for a 5 night stay. First, let me say how impressed I am with the staff at this location. They have been extremely courteous, helpful, and friendly. They are ready a willing to help with any questions / requests that you may have.

I am in a king room and it works very well. Now, there aren't any frills at the Fairfield Inn but the room does the job just fine. Comfortable bed, free internet, continental breakfast included, and complimentary coffee and tea.

The location is great for skiers who don't want to spend large amounts to stay on the mountain. I can easily access both Snowbird and Alta from this location.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 February 2013

I stayed here recently with my husband. The location is great. So many stores and restaurants are nearby. It was a quick trip into Salt Lake City and up into the mountains to ski. The hotel had an excellent continental breakfast. While it wasn't a luxurious hotel, it was clean and had everything we needed. We would definitely return or recommend this hotel again.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 January 2013

My husband and I stayed here for a ski trip and really enjoyed the place. This hotel is a solid, budget hotel. The rooms and hotel have a somewhat modern decor, and it is all kept clean. The rooms are more spacious than many at the same price point. The staff is friendly and accommodating. There is an indoor hot tub/whirlpool for apres ski, which we loved. There is a coin-operated washer and dryer that is convenient for washing ski clothing layers. They have a free continental breakfast that is very good: danish, donuts, bagels, english muffins, fruit, great make-your-own belgium waffles with hot syrup, cold cereal, oatmeal (with toppings), yogurt, microwaveable breakfast sandwiches, coffee, tea, juice, etc. They also have a shuttle that can transport you locally. I also like that it is a hotel, meaning your hotel door leads to an interior hallway not the outside.

We were close to the stairwell though and did hear a good amount of noise when people trudged upstairs -- avoid a room near the stairwell. Also, even though it is near an interstate, we didn't hear any traffic noise. My only other small complaint is that they could stand to upgrade their bath towels -- they are quite thin.

The location is great, too. The Salt Lake City-area ski resorts are a short drive, and we even made one trip over to Park City. There a ton of restaurants and shopping in the area, too.

If you want a luxury hotel, this hotel will not satisfy you. However, if you want a nice, clean place to stay that is a step-above a lower-end budget motel, this place is a great choice.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lmpjcm
Reviewed 23 October 2012

We stayed here September 27, 2012 and found the room to be very clean and spacious. The staff were friendly and helpful and our bed was very comfortable. It is close to the I15 but we didn't experience traffic noise in our room so were not disturbed. The bathroom sink and counter is outside the main bathroom which was very helpful. There is a stripmall within walking distrance adjacent to the parking lot and then more shopping across the street from that stripmall. There is also a movie theatre within walking distance although we didn't go there. The continental breakfast was great and we would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We had a main floor room and access to everything was easy.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2012

The only room left was the "suite". It was just a big room with a huge sex tub in the middle of it. There was no separate sitting area or anything, and the TV was about 25 away from the bed (it was a really big room, but really empty). There wasn't enough counter space for our things, and I thought it was a bit cheap that the bathroom wasn't totally separate -- even with my husband, I prefer to have a little privacy to primp and get ready. The tub was kind of dirty (soap scum), but also hilarious. This is clearly their "honeymoon" suite. I'd skip it and get a regular room. Other than our weird room, the location was good and the service was fine. A typical mid-range Marriott.

Room Tip: Skip the suite!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple