“Very friendly staff and service”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Draper
Dolan Springs, Arizona
“Very friendly staff and service”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We enjoyed the facilities. Employees were very helpful with all of our questions about the area. Very clean rooms and facility. Enjoyed out free breakfast too. This was just a stop over in getting to our final destination in Colorado.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Snowflake, Arizona
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Our stay was great! I came here with my picky grandparents, and expected the usual grumbling about how the hotel isn't to their liking- but they loved this place and didn't complain at all! I would really recommend if you are looking for a hotel in this area!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Makenzie B
New York City, New York
Reviewed 5 February 2014

The hotel was really clean, the staff was friendly, and I really enjoyed their breakfast...the rooms have new bedding and the pillows are awesome! (I actually bought one haha)

The hotel was great value as it was much cheaper than others in the area as well

Room Tip: Movie theater really close by
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Pa J
Piscataway, New Jersey
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I flew to Utah from New Jersey and stayed 5 nights. My son and his family live in Herriman. I usually stay at another hotel down the street but due to availability issues and cost I decided to try the Comfort Inn. The cost ($68) per night was less than half the other nearby hotels. I travel to Utah at least once a year so I'm familiar with the area and this location is very convenient for everything: shopping, dining recreation. I was alone on this trip so I would say my room was just right for me; however, if my wife were along she would've thought the room was a bit too small and narrow, she would probably like a suite, if they had one. The room was very clean, the staff very friendly and helpful and the breakfast was OK. When I come back next I will definitely look at this hotel for availability and cost.

Room Tip: The hotel has two floors. I stayed on the second facing away from the main highway outside (Rt. 15...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Ronald H
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for one night while passing through. Price was average for this chain. Walking in, the girl at the desk was very friendly and offered suggestions for dining. Room was outdated and the shower curtain seemed to be pretty dirty. The drink machine on the first floor was not working, but the second floor worked. The snack machine didnt work. The elevator floor was nasty...like it had not been cleaned in weeks. Ahhh the breakfast... Was not good! But after watching the housekeeping staff eat for over an hour, I assume some people like it. Maybe instead of eating such a long breakfast, they could actually clean . For sure will not be staying here again.

• Stayed November 2013
New York City, New York
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I have stayed here a few times before, it looks like they're doing rennovations, our room had a fresh coat of paint, and was surprised to find the bedding and pillows are brand new~ The value for this hotel is the best in the area, and would rather stay here than pay $100+ at some hotels next door!

Their breakfast has sausage and eggs and waffles, and the room was clean, the service was great

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We have stayed here twice now when visiting family, and I’m sure we will stay again. Even though there is a water park right behind the hotel, it is quiet. So if you have kids you’re in luck and if you want a quiet place close to the freeway, food and shopping you’re really in luck.
We booked online and got a cheaper price then if you just walk in, but they were really great about giving us the same discounted price at the front desk when we stayed an extra night and not making us change rooms, so I give them the points for going the extra mile.
The only down side is the lackluster continental breakfast, but again it is free so no major complaints.
I even noted that they had several used mattresses out by the rear garbage for pickup so I know they change their bedding as needed.

Room Tip: Look online for discounts but don't be afraid to ask the desk also.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Draper
Fairfield Inn Salt Lake City Draper
SpringHill Suites Salt Lake City Draper
Courtyard Salt Lake City Sandy
Homewood Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City - Draper
Sleep Inn South Jordan
Sleep Inn South Jordan
#4 of 5 in South Jordan
Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!