“No complaints”

Mountain Shadows RV Park
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Draper
Mountain Shadows RV Park
Rochester, New York
“No complaints”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We stayed there for a quick overnight stop. Rate was acceptable, It really was just a park, sleep and get back on the road kind of a stop and was suitable for such. Kids did play in the pool which was nice. Pool has its own bathroom area and a hot tub. Staff was friendly. Location to restaurants and on/off highway was good.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Arizona
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We reserved our spot for three nights several months in advance. When we arrived to this VERY run down looking park, right off the noisy freeway! We arrived and we were told to park in very tiny spaces that were right at the entry next to the highway. I told them that they knew I was coming and I had booked months in advance, but they were quite adament that there was no other place to park. The office had some unsavory characters hanging around and the clerk at check in reeked of cigarette smoke, had tattoos all over her arms and had a surly attitude. When I walked out the door, the clerk ran after me and offered us another space within the park. We pulled in and upon hook up, the electricity didn't work, the water spigot was leaking and the site was filthy dirty. My husband and I called the KOA Salt Lake and luckily, there was space for us there, so we decided to leave. They gave me a full refund, thank goodness.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Bellsorton

Travellers are raving about these Draper hotels

Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I will share others' comments on rude or unprofessional conduct. Right off I15 so it is loud and dirty. They claim to have internet but it doesn't work. The good reviews are from employees??? Sprinklers are on incessantly and at odd times such as 8 AM for me. Sprinklers were also turned on while me and my daughter were playing in an area. No holler from the employee who was manually turning them on. They were busy while I stayed there but I doubt this is from repeat customers..... I will not be returning.

Room Tip: Noisy with rude employees, if you can stay elsewhere - do so.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Andy B
Stockton, California
Reviewed 2 July 2013

So their rate is acceptable if they delivered on the services they claim to provide, the staff is friendly, but they just don't hold up. I've been here six weeks, and still have not been worked in to a 50 AMP site. The "30 Amp" site I am in rarely gets over 22 Amps according to my surge protector. The Wi-Fi has worked properly maybe a week out of the six. They've cut off my power to do repair work without telling me a word, just sitting there and my power goes out. I would not reccomend this place and will be moving to another for the remainder of my stay in the Salt Lake area.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank LostGeographer84
Laramie
Reviewed 16 March 2013

Made our reservation a week to 10 days in advance. Arrived to find our campsite was the curb/gutter (overflow), high traffic volume in out out of campground, not level, no electricity, no water. What a joke. So sad that Good Sam still finds some way to give them decent rating. It was just like camping on the shoulder of I-15. (it is so close, you can hear every car and truck go by) Be sure and check out the pictures.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Lonnie S
Reviewed 24 July 2011

The sprinklers were on repeatedly do not leave things out to dry.... No help from after hours contact. Sites not well suited for large trailers/rvs. So close to your neighbor its ridiculous. Very questionable Surroundings. Traveled with young kids and it felt pretty unsafe. Pool only open till 9 pm. Threatening and plain rude employees! Parking for vehicles completely unacceptable and dog poop in all lawns and play ground. Directly parallel to interstate so noise is fairly high. Overall poor experience after having spent many weekends in other camp facilities in three states, needless to say there will NEVER be a return stay here.

• Stayed July 2011
6 Thank 33sox
seattle
Reviewed 27 December 2010

i stayed at mountain shadows the week of christmas as we have friends and family in the area. the day after christmas, while waiting in the office to buy a softdrink a young woman asked for change for her laundry. the tirade that follwed from the employee was embarassing. he yelled at the woman saying he had no change. When the woman asked for a good sam discount for her space and for some propane, the employee went nuts and screamed at the woman, I was not the only customer present for this unprofessional tirade. I will never stay at mountain shadows again. I know people have bad days but this guy truly seemed like he could be dangerous.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family
3 Thank frankster39
Ava P, Manager at Mountain Shadows RV Park, responded to this review, 5 September 2012
Immediately after this display Mountain Shadows RV Park Human Resources discussed the concerns that were relayed to us, and this employee chose to pursue other employment opportunities elsewhere.

We at Mountain Shadows do not condone this behavior and have trained our staff to never fall prey to poor manners.

Thank you for bringing this information to our attention, we look forward to a chance to serve you better in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Draper
Homewood Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City - Draper
Fairfield Inn Salt Lake City Draper
SpringHill Suites Salt Lake City Draper
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#5 of 6 in Draper
Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City/South Jordan, UT
Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn

Been to Mountain Shadows RV Park? Share your experiences!