“Foot Odour and Broken Bone”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Airborne Trampoline Arena
Ranked #9 of 20 things to do in Draper
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Foot Odour and Broken Bone”
Reviewed 20 July 2012

It stank like feet.... it was so crowded you couldnt even jump and my friend broke his foot and we had to carry him down the 2 flights of stairs our self becuse nobody in the arena cared at all... the food and party room sucked and overall it was a complete waste of time dont go there!!!!!!!!!!

Visited February 2012

21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great for older kids”
Reviewed 14 July 2012

Our kids (7 and 11) love this place. I appreciate the comfy couches for the times when I would rather watch than jump. Great dodge-ball court with trampolines.

Visited May 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun for Kids”
Reviewed 2 July 2012

The kids had a great time, however I as a parent thought it was a little pricey.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank MemoryMaker4574
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great Fun For the Family”
Reviewed 20 June 2012

I found this place to be really fun. I was originally just going to take my little brother and sister-in-law, but when I got there we all decided to jump around. with the foam pits, the jumping platforms, dodgeball matches, and the big jumping area it was enough to wear us all out.

Visited August 2011
huntington beach
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 97 helpful votes
“Awesome family activity”
Reviewed 22 April 2012

A tiny bit pricey that cost our family of 6 around 50 dollars. However, everyone had a lot of fun. We were worn out in a good way after an hour so don't feel the need to pay more for more than an hour. Our 2 year old boy had a lot of fun as well. The neat thing though is that teenagers, toddlers and parents can all enjoy this place at the same time.

Visited April 2012