“Never Disapoints!”

More attraction details
Fee: Yes
“Never Disapoints!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

Airborne is filled with stuff for children of every age. For the littler children they have a mini play area where there are little tramps, mini foam pits, and mini playground toys. For the bigger kids half of the building is big trampolines all over the floors and the walls. There is also a foam pit where they can just jump into or do tricks into. And the young adults to adults they have a trampoline dodge ball court.
Airborne is fairly inexpensive. An hours worth of fun is $9.50. The prices change depending on when you go, during the week it is less expensive compared to going on a weekend. They also have a snack bar in case you get hungry while jumping around.
Airborne is a place to go have fun, spend time with your family, and exercise all at once. Airborne will not disappoint you and the experience will be worth the money you spend at one of the funniest places ever.

Visited September 2013

21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Fun and great exercise!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2013 via mobile

All four of my girls love Airborne and I do too! Nothing like bouncing an afternoon or evening away. My kids range from 7 to 12 in age and we have never had any issues. I like the different areas that help keep my smaller kids away from the older ones. In the area for everyone, kids are supposed to be supervised if under 12. I always jump with them or hang out in the area to keep an eye out. People are flipping around and being proactive helps keep everyone safe.

I haven't noticed the feet smell but we always end up sweaty from our fun so maybe it exists. The fun exercise must make us not notice.

Visited June 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“What a fun healthy activity!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2012

I took my two boys here age 14 and 8. We all had a blast. There was a mix of all different ages of kids and we had no problem mingling with everyone. It was clean and it didn't smell like feet to me. You have to pay attention to others or else you might get an elbow to the face but this is common sense if you ask me. We were there on a Saturday afternoon and even though the parking lot was full we didn't have to wait for anything because there is just so much to do. This is a great place for parent's who are active and want to enjoy some healthy time with their kids, while getting in their own workout too!!

Visited November 2012
Draper, Utah
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Blah”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2012

I've been to a couple of these "jumping" places and this one does not compare to one in Provo. All they had were tramps and a small foam pit. There is one in provo with tramps, several foam pits, rock climbing wall above a foam pit, a 15-20ft platform you can jump off of into a foam pit, some extremely bouncy tramps into other foam pits and more! That was amazing... this place, not so much.

If you just want to jump... by all means go here... if you want to push yourself and have the time of your life go to the one in provo...

Visited November 2011
2 Thank millward137
Draper, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great for everyone 11+”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2012

Wouldn't recommend taking little kids for an evening out, lots of teens 13+. Take little kids in the morning is my suggestion. It does stink, but it's a trapoline place, so get used to it. They've also expanded it to make a little less crowed.

Visited September 2012