Stayed here early September. Would be an OK place, in season. Unfortunately, we stayed 10th September and it was very quiet. Restaurant was closed on a Tuesday night. (Normally closed Wednesdays). Thankfully there was just "one" other place to eat. It would be helpful to inform future guests, that it is out of season, rather than to just take the tourist dollar. Room cleanliness could be much, much improved. Bathroom window had a crack and was taped up. Breakfast, OK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pinewoods Resort offers the best Bryce Canyon Area Lodging. Choose from Motel Rooms, Lodge and Inn Suites, Mountain Homes, and RV Park Campground. Located on Highway 14 in the heart of Utah Color Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Pinewoods Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinewoods Hotel Duck Creek Village
- Pinewoods Resort Duck Creek Village, Utah