The best thing I can say about the Pinewood is the surrounding area of the Dixie National Forest is BEAUTIFUL. However, the "resort" itself had small (I mean leave you luggage in the car small) rooms and only cleans the rooms 1/week! What? Yes. That said, it is centrally located if you want to hit up Bryce and Zion without having to relocate. It is about 1 hour to Bryce and 1 1/2 to Zion. If you end up in the area and want GREAT eats, head down to Hatch and try the Adobe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pinewoods Resort offers the best Bryce Canyon Area Lodging. Choose from Motel Rooms, Lodge and Inn Suites, Mountain Homes, and RV Park Campground. Located on Highway 14 in the heart of Utah Color Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Pinewoods Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinewoods Hotel Duck Creek Village
- Pinewoods Resort Duck Creek Village, Utah