I was skeptical to stay at Pinewoods after reading some of these reviews, but after talking to the manager I decided to book a room for the weekend. I was very pleased with my stay at Pinewoods. It was secluded in the trees and quiet. The location was good as I visited the national parks close by. The room was clean and well kept. The staff was professional and helpful. ATVing was loads of fun and easy. I can't help but wonder if those with negative reviews actually stayed at this quaint resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pinewoods Resort offers the best Bryce Canyon Area Lodging. Choose from Motel Rooms, Lodge and Inn Suites, Mountain Homes, and RV Park Campground. Located on Highway 14 in the heart of Utah Color Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers and Expedia so you can book your Pinewoods Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pinewoods Hotel Duck Creek Village
- Pinewoods Resort Duck Creek Village, Utah