“Decent experience...”

Snow Dragon Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 17 Restaurants in Ephraim
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 October 2012

My husband and I were traveling through Ephraim on a Sunday evening, and had booked a room there to break up a long drive. Being a Sunday evening, we non-Utah residing, non-LDS members, didn't realize that there was nothing really open. Enter Snow Dragon...

The restaurant is exactly what I'd expect for being in the middle of Utah. It was kind of kitschy, with lanterns and Christmas lights hanging off the walls and ceiling.

Our service was pretty efficient, but the food was very mediocre. I had started with a wonton soup, and it was in a tiny little cup with (count 'em) one wonton. Oh, and about a million scallions thrown on top. I think they were trying to block the scared little wonton in the broth.

My sweet and sour shrimp were okay, but weren't remarkable. My husband got a Thai shrimp dish that was listed as a special, and he liked it.

The price wasn't bad, and being that it was all that was open, it hit the spot for that evening.