“A Great (& Only) Chinese Restaurant in the Area”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Snow Dragon Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 17 Restaurants in Ephraim
Cuisines: Chinese
bfleb433
“A Great (& Only) Chinese Restaurant in the Area”
Reviewed 13 December 2013

The food is great and cooked fresh. This restaurant is across from the Willow Creek hotel and easy to find.

Visited April 2013

Mt Pleasant, UT
“worst”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

the food used to be good but now it sucks. I dont know what happen we used to eat here al the time it seems to me the owner isnt cooking anymore and has kids doing it.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank 266mark
Ephraim, Utah
“Great food wonderful atmosphere!”
Reviewed 14 October 2012

Coming into Ephraim on a Sunday was like walking into a ghost town! So i was really glad when I walked into Snow Dragon! Apparently it's the only restaurant open on Sunday. We went in and had great food and great service!! This place is worth anyone's time.

• Visited October 2012
Silver Spring, MD
“Decent experience...”
Reviewed 4 October 2012

My husband and I were traveling through Ephraim on a Sunday evening, and had booked a room there to break up a long drive. Being a Sunday evening, we non-Utah residing, non-LDS members, didn't realize that there was nothing really open. Enter Snow Dragon...

The restaurant is exactly what I'd expect for being in the middle of Utah. It was kind of kitschy, with lanterns and Christmas lights hanging off the walls and ceiling.

Our service was pretty efficient, but the food was very mediocre. I had started with a wonton soup, and it was in a tiny little cup with (count 'em) one wonton. Oh, and about a million scallions thrown on top. I think they were trying to block the scared little wonton in the broth.

My sweet and sour shrimp were okay, but weren't remarkable. My husband got a Thai shrimp dish that was listed as a special, and he liked it.

The price wasn't bad, and being that it was all that was open, it hit the spot for that evening.

Visited October 2012