“Great Place to Shop and Dine”
Review of Station Park

Station Park
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Conveniently located off of I-15, Station Park is a family friendly shopping & dining destination. Unlike other shopping areas, here we enjoyed the architecture of the buildings, beautiful flowers, a water fountain and places to eat. One of our favorite shops was It’s Sugar -a candy shop with lots of fun gifts for anyone in the family. The streets are narrow and it gets busy, so I prefer to park out in the open area and walk.

All reviews
"fun place"
"all ages"
"lots of fun"

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

This place looks like Disneyland to me. Narrow streets, ornate architecture, piped in music, fountains, a park.
We went in a lot of shops and a few eateries and really liked what we saw. It is designed so that when you are in it, it seems like a small city with ships on curvy old roads. Genius.
Like I said, I'm not a shopper but really like this place.

2  Thank Allfunallthetime
Reviewed 3 March 2018

I just love the vibe of Station Park. You can sit and watch bands or ice skaters or the water fountain or kids playing on the slide. It all depends on the season. There are chairs and shade around to relax. You can pick something up at one of the fast food places and sit outside to eat. I've sat under a chair and read a book while my son takes a class at as you wish. Good place to sit and people watch.

1  Thank Carol L
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

My family always enjoys playing at station park. Even with young kids and teenagers, there is never a lack of things to do. They have great activities often and fun things foe the kids to do. Lots of parking too.

1  Thank Joshua P