“Very clean accomodations, friendly people”

Gilly's Inn & Convenience Store
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ferron
Gilly's Inn & Convenience Store
Wolcott, Vermont
“Very clean accomodations, friendly people”
Reviewed 1 September 2010

Although the option only allowed for 2010 & 2009, I was there in 2007 the Arapeen ATV Jamboree. Dad & I stayed there and they have everything you need. They have the store with fully stocked items, (including beer & wine for after riding), they have gas, and a car wash you can wash your ATV's off with. Everyone there was extremely helpful, kind, and friendly. I am somewhat skeptical about staying in hotels, however, this place is very, very clean. Love them and will be returning someday when the $$$ allow for another trip out there. Reminds me of how Pennsylvania used to be when I was a youngster back in the 60's...Love you guys!!

• Stayed September 2009
2 Thank 1foodiegirl

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Burlington, North Carolina
Reviewed 19 May 2009

I was on a ATV trip and we rented on of Gilly's cabins. They were very nice. 2 Queen beds, and a nice clean room. We could drive the 4 wheelers from the parking lot to the trail. It was a good way to see the desert.

3 Thank maramarama

Been to Gilly's Inn & Convenience Store? Share your experiences!