“Family Friendly”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I took our children out for a day trip to Green River Utah.

We had such a fun day exploring, but by that evening our kids are tired and hungry. We decided to stop and it West Winds for dinner before the long drive home.

The staff were great, especially given we had five grumpy kids.

Thank you! We will be back!!

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Stopped here for dinner on our way to vacation and was extremely happy with the fun, friendly staff! The place was clean and food was excellent! We will definitely be stopping on our way home.

1  Thank Monique D
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I remember eating here at the West Winds years ago and if not the same it's a little better. My fiance and I stopped in to grab a bite to eat April 29th and the ladies were wonderful and made this times experience the best. I usually get the same thing because I can't get myself to sprout but this time I went with the New York Steak and the meal was very good and cooked the way I asked. Overall the place was clean and relaxing.

1  Thank Aubrey J
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My friend and I were traveling across the US from Florida to Utah and we spent the night in Green River on the 29th of April and once we got all settled in, we were starving, so we decided to go into West Winds and have dinner. I would love to thank the staff one more time for making our time in Green River and our dinner such a wonderful and memorable experience. I had the Chicken Fried Steak and it was amazing! The staff was a hoot and made us laugh and completely enjoy our dinner. They were very, very pleasant and helpful. When we were finished with our meal we both ended up having to return to the ladies room and was very impressed with the cleanliness of it. Some places are just horrible. Thank you West Winds For your wonderful staff and amazing food. We will definitely recommend you to our friends that are traveling and may even just come back for dinner one weekend.

1  Thank KmBrLyAnN
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We stayed in Green River, April 28th, 2014. We were starving after an 8 hour drive. We place or order and my wife went to ladies room. She came back and said to me, that the ladies room was the dirtiest she had ever been in and stunk to high heaven. When the order came, it was just bad food. The cocktails we ordered had no booze in them at all, just soda! The waitress was somewhat attentive. Overall, would not go here again.