Holiday Inn Express Green River
US$123
ComfortInn
US$116
US$115
Motel 6 Green River(Green River)
US$73
US$68
US$91
River Terrace Inn(Green River)
US$172
US$163
Budget Inn(Green River)
US$74
Priceline
All reviewshi expressfront desk staffsmall townking suitefitness centerindoor poolmoab hotelsin townroad tripfree breakfastchecking inbeds were comfortablewould stay here againnice roomstoppetutah
Reviewed 24 September 2012

GREAT staff, CLEAN facility, pet friendly, great hot tub/swim, OUTSTANDING nearby adventure opportunities. Std. HIE breakfast, which I happen to like. The manager, Brooke, sets high standards for the property and staff & I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else in town (though I HAVE, at three other properties!) Have stayed a total of at least ten nights in the last few years & always a consistent, high-quality product.

Room Tip: Pet area is at north end, so closer can be better!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
HolidayInnGreenRiver, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Green River, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2012

Thank you from our entire family at the Holiday Inn for your gracious review. We are glad you were able to take advantage of all our beautiful property has to offer, and enjoy all the small details we work so hard to give our guests everyday! Reviews like yours make all the hard work and attention to detail worth it. Not to mention the encouragement it gives the entire staff, because at the end of the day having a satisfied and happy customer is the reason we do what we do. Having the opportunity to receive such high marks from a guest like yourself, is the reason we love what we do!

Again thank you so much you are truly appreciated, and we look forward to your next visit at the Holiday Inn Express, Green River.

SIncerely,

Reviewed 14 September 2012

This Holiday Inn express was nice, but the one in Richfield was better.
The small town that this Holiday Inn Express was located in was too small. We couldn't find a decent restaurant to dine in and ended up picking food up (nachos and fried chicken) at the convenient store attached to the truck stop. The buffet breakfast was ok-- they had cold cereal and the normal hot breakfast, but did NOT have a pancake maker or waffle maker. The breakfast room was small. We got a family suite which was ok. The layout of the room could have been better-- you walked into the bedroom and the living area was further inside the room. That part of the room was more private and dark. Inexplicably, they also were out of bars of soap the day we were there.
If you are driving through Utah and have a choice between Greenfield and Richfield, I would choose the Richfield Holiday Inn Express over this one.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank KeenieBeans

Thank you for your review of our property. It is very important to us that each guest has an enjoyable stay while at our hotel. I would like to take the time to apologize that we did not meet your satisfaction standards. The Richfield property is beautiful, and our staff and I recently took a trip out to visit the property in order to see where we need improvement.
Since your last stay we have fixed our pancake machine, put in a whole new business center and upgraded our pool furniture. Although we are continuing to make improvements each day, I am confident that you would be satisfied with the results.
If I can be of further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me at the hotel directly.

Holiday Inn Express
Green River, UT

Reviewed 24 August 2012

We stayed here for one night as we had visited the Arches National Park. Green River is probably not somewhere most people would visit it has the feeling of a truck stop town, but the Holiday Inn did seem to be the best option here. Rooms were clean. Beds comfy, and bathrooms good. Breakfast was fine for the money. When we visited the hot tub was out of order, and pool seemed to have a film of oil or something on it, so we gave this miss.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank NickyU
HolidayInnGreenRiver, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Green River, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. As our guest, your opinion is very important to us as we strive to improve our hotel. I apologize for our hot tub being out of order, because of the small town it can be difficult to get the parts that we need as quickly as we would like. The pool and spa have been fixed and are both like new. We are also working on improving our Hot breakfast buffet as well. Each day we strive to offer as many options as our guests need to start their day right.

Thank you again Nicky, and I hope you will come back and visit us again.

Reviewed 22 August 2012

This hotel is really hard to review because of so many inconsistencies. The front desk clerk at check-in was friendly, efficient and professional. We were upgraded to a suite so we had a small refrigerator and microwave which is always nice on a long trip. The room was clean but the air conditioning unit would not cut off and on which is a little inconvenient. But the breakfast bar is a lot to be desired. When we got there, no large plates or forks were available and we got the last two english muffins. My husband ate with a spoon. When the attendant came in she got busy refilling the coffee cups (which were full) and took out the trash. Someone asked about the bread and she said they were waiting on the vendor. We left to go back to our room before going to the nearby national parks and realized neither of us had a key to get back in our room. I went to the front desk and was totally ignored by the clerk (not the same person who checked us in) but a very nice man who worked there finally asked if he could help me and then the front desk clerk made me another key. The next day we sat at the same table and my husband noticed that the same two sticky spots were still there, which tells me the tables were not cleaned. The next day (Monday) another attendant was in the breakfast area and everything was great. The first two nights we were there were on the weekend and that may be the difference. This hotel is located close to Arches, Canyonlands NPs and Dead Horse Point State Park and is a great option when Moab is full which I assume is often. This hotel has so much potential but needs new management and a little TLC. I would go back because of its location but I know what to expect.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank yarmap
HolidayInnGreenRiver, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Green River, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2012

Thank you for your review of our property. It is very important to us that each guest has an enjoyable stay while at our hotel. I would like to take the time to apologize that we did not meet your satisfaction standards. Our staff is in the process of completing new training courses, hopefully we will all learn new skills to serve our guests with a more professional and consistent demeanor. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about our hotel. We take each comment to heart and focus on improving our hotel for our guests each day.

Holiday Inn Express
Green River, UT

Reviewed 15 August 2012

The rooms were ok. The problem - the breakfast was not refilled. After waiting for bread to be refilled for half an hour, I had to go to the reception to ask the lady to act. The breakfast lady was gone for several minutes, unmindlful of coffee containers needing refills. I noticed they ran out of bagels, and after nearly 15 minutes, had a guy shove several bagel bags in the bagel case. When I wanted to print my airline boarding documents, I was told that the printer is out of ink, and that the "manager" was going to fill it later in the day. Luckily I could get my boarding passes faxed. When I asked for change (to leave behind a tip in our room), I was told that the "manager" was going to bringing change in later - they ran out of change. Oh - and I am sure this is one-off occurance - there were empty bullet shells closed to where I parked in the parking lot.
The "business" computer montior is circa 1990's. I guess they are able to get away with it because there are few (if any) options in the general vicinity of similar category of hotels. Expected much more from HI brand.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family