“Great place to stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express Green River

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Holiday Inn Express Green River
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Green River
Lakehills, Texas
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

Green river holiday inn is a nice friendly place to stay clean rooms staff are friendly and very helpful great place to stay with pets nice grassy area for pets nice quit place to relax.would come here again

• Stayed October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HolidayInnGreenRiver, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Green River, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Dear Rhondasnipes,
Thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Green River, UT! I wanted to take a moment & thank you for your kind review - it means so much to us that you and your furry travelers enjoyed your stay! We too love the grassy area at the hotel and we love to watch happy guests and their happy pets enjoy the park like atmosphere. We hope to see you and your pets many times on your travels through Green River!!
Thank you again and Happy Traveling!
Natalie & the Holiday Inn Express Green River Team

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Jerome, Idaho, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

My husband and I stayed here on ou way to and from the Balloon Festival in Albuerquer New Mexico and found both stay fine. I agree that the premises does need a face lift but rooms were very clean and the breakfast they serve is the best we had on our trip. We would stay again if ever in the area. Really nice staff!!!!!

Room Tip: We were on second floor and does have an elevator.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HolidayInnGreenRiver, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Green River, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Dear MelanieG,
Thank you so very much for staying with the Holiday Inn Express in Green River - I am so ecstatic that you enjoyed both of your stays! It is so nice to hear that the breakfast was great & that the staff was friendly & accommodating. We are looking much forward to our upcoming renovations and hope to see you on your next pass through so that you can see the many upgrades & changes we have coming soon! Thank you again for your kind review and for choosing the Holiday Inn Express in Green River!!
Cheers & Happy Traveling,
Natalie & the Holiday Inn Express Green River Team
Omaha, NE
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

I did not stay here, but would have. I was passing through and almost every hotel was booked due to the weekend and the fact that there isn't much around this area. The price online was $99, but because there were only a couple of rooms left, the price suddenly went up to $135! I find this to be a unethical practice, and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth for Holiday Inn. We ended up staying at another hotel which only charged us $55. Not as nice of a place as Holiday Inn, but we only needed to sleep. Holiday Inn, if you keep up this practice, you'll remain my last choice for lodging.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ImaNebraskaGirl
HolidayInnGreenRiver, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Green River, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
Dear ImaNebraskaGirl,
I am so sorry that you did not choose to stay at the Holiday Inn Express. Our rates do fluctuate based on demand & availability and I am sorry that during your trip through we were not able to meet your price point. We try to keep our rates competitive with the other properties in the immediate area, while still knowing that we provide high quality amenities and superior customer service. Fall is a very high traffic season in beautiful Green River, and with the park services closing & reopening, as well as many local events & festivals, we have seen demand fluctuate largely daily. I apologize that this happened on the day you passed through and hope that if you're ever headed this way you will stop by and give us an opportunity for you to love this hotel.
I wish you many happy & safe travels,
Natalie - GM - HIEX Gr Riv

Travellers are raving about these Green River hotels

San Diego, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

I made my reservation 6 months in advance and received an e-mail reminder 24 hours before I showed up at the hotel. I showed up at the hotel 1 hour prior to the cancellation time and was told my reservation did not exist. After I provided a copy of the reservation they said it was cancelled. No explanation was given, despite my request. The hotel was sold out. This is a problem when the sign on the Interstate states "Next Services 110 miles." The clerk shrugged her shoulders, was apologetic, and said she thought other motels had rooms. Obviously this place treats reservations in a cavalier manner and feels free to cancel them upon their whim and caprice.

Bottom line, if you make a reservation confirm with the hotel directly more than once. Better yet, stay elsewhere.

Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Robert G
HolidayInnGreenRiver, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Green River, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
Dear Robert G -
Thank you for your review of the Holiday Inn Express. I am very concerned about the loss of your reservation and was hoping you might be able to contact me directly so that I can look into this issue?
It is dismaying to me that (especially due to our distance from many other lodging facilities) that anyone having booked a guaranteed reservation be without a room. If you have a moment to contact me at hiexpress_greenriver@yahoo.com with your reservation details, I would greatly appreciate it. I am very disappointed that this happened & would love to keep this from ever happening again.
Natalie - HIEX Gr Riv
Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

My single king room had nice bedding and a flat screen tv, but lacked a fridge and microwave, which I've had in all other Holiday Inn Express. The staff was friendly, even when I locked myself out of my room and needed a new key. Got a great night sleep, and the breakfast was hot, fresh and yummy. I'd stay here again.

Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Dear Mike M -
Thank You for staying with the Holiday Inn Express in Green River Utah!! We could not be happier that you enjoyed your stay - we too love the comfortable beds & flat screen TV's, and are proud of the friendly service provided by the staff here. We have often considered refrigerators & microwaves for our rooms and want to thank you for your input that guests would appreciate such an amenity in the rooms.
I hope all of your rooms were enjoyable throughout your travels & we hope to see you on your next trip through beautiful Green River Utah!!
Cheers & Happy Traveling -
Natalie Hert GM Holiday Inn Express Green River UT
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

We had a very large room, it was very comfortable. We loved the 'living' area with a large comfortable couch. Not many amenities at walking distance, but the restaurant across the street is very good. Good breakfast in a separate room.

• Stayed September 2013
Dear itasc,
Thank you for staying with the Holiday Inn Express in Green River, UT! We are so glad you enjoyed your room! We love the rooms with the couches & sitting areas & are thrilled that you did too! We hope you had fabulous travels throughout beautiful Utah & hope to see you again soon!!
Kindest regards,
Natalie & The Holiday Inn Express Green River
Newcastle-under-Lyme, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

Green River is one of those one street towns that in the middle of a long days driving that you're really glad to see, but it does seem to be a little down on its luck at the moment.
There are only two places to eat other than subway and Arby's outlets and they were Bobs bar in the middle of town, and the Tamarisk (opposite the hotel), which was where we ate - good food, reasonable prices, but nothing fancy.
The Hotel is ok, a little tired but I'm sure the renovation program will help. The rooms are still clean although I would have preferred not to have been allocated a disabled room, however, the hotel was full so it's not a complain, just a preference. Breakfast was typical HIE fare and the staff were in no rush to stop serving and let everyone enjoy a little longer to enjoy their breakfast.
The gardens and car park were well maintained.
I would comment that the "high speed internet" was very slow and we even tried to use the two pc's in the lobby and they were equally slow. There were a number of guests with us in the lobby all of whom struggled with a poor connection, even after the desk clerk restarted the router.
I guess it's high speed for a small number of guests, but a full house placed too much demand on the available bandwidth. We really needed the internet to book the next nights hotels for our road trip and it literally took a couple of hours to do so.

Room Tip: It's on a fairly quiet main road so noise wasn't an issue for us.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
HolidayInnGreenRiver, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Green River, responded to this review, 20 September 2013
Dear YeltsaJ,
Thank you for staying with the Holiday Inn Express. I am glad that you were happy to find yourself in Green River after a long day of traveling - many folks feel that same way - it's just a good stopping point and hopefully with more travelers like you the Green River community can grow & beautify!! We are really glad you had great food & service just across the street at the Tamarisk restaurant - they have great river views as well - I hope you were seated near a window. I am sorry about the internet issues you experienced during your stay - we have not had that issue in a long time, and I am sorry that there were so many folks needing the internet at one time. I am very glad to hear that your room was clean & comfortable. Please know our room attendants appreciate the positive feedback!
We appreciate your kind review & hope to see you on all your travels through the area!
Thanks again & happy traveling