We stayed here on our way to Vegas. The help is rude, the hotel is dirty and dated, the breakfast is the cheapest food you can find, the entire experience was the worst I have had in long time. I would have been happier sleeping in my car. Will NEVER stay at a Ramada again - VERY LOW standards. Also the pool looked so nasty and filmy that it is probably full of bacteria and filth. Pay the extra money next door for a safe and much better stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn Green River offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms a heated indoor pool, jacuzzi and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Enjoy a free continental breakfast each morning. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO and ESPN. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Green River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited Green River
- Green River Ramada
- Ramada Green River
- Americas Best Value Inn Green River Utah