My husband and I had traveled nearly 700 miles and it was getting late and we were not at the top of our game for driving. We called Holiday Inn Express but it was full as well as Comfort inn. Ramada had one room left. We reserved sight unseen though we thought the price was over the top. I walked in the lobby and thought - you must be kidding for that price??? Again, we were tired. We took the room. No elevator to the second floor. Promised WiFi in the room...didn't happen. I called the front desk, the guy told me to take my laptop in the hall and see if I could connect better. Really! He said that! Ok, we went to dinner and came back to sleep. We got up early to get our drive to Las Vegas started and no hot water for shower. Called the desk and they were waiting for someone to come light it. Wish I had read the reviews but difficult when on the road. The bed was comfortable. The furniture - very tacky. Would not attempt to eat there when they didn't have working facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn Green River offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms a heated indoor pool, jacuzzi and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Enjoy a free continental breakfast each morning. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO and ESPN. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Green River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited Green River
- Green River Ramada
- Ramada Green River
- Americas Best Value Inn Green River Utah