This is the first time I stay at Ramada and it will be the last time also. When I walked in, there was no front desk, I had to ring the bell to check in. No ID check, just told my last name and he let me checked in. Nobody wear hotel uniform. The hotel was very dirty everywhere. The pool was full of dead bugs, and hot tub was very cold. The laundry room was creepy and we had to use with the hotel laundry, no guest laundry. No breakfast as advertised, just the sign at the front desk showed "Sorry, no breakfast, management" Is Ramada Hotel going bankrupt?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn Green River offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms a heated indoor pool, jacuzzi and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Enjoy a free continental breakfast each morning. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO and ESPN. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Green River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited Green River
- Green River Ramada
- Ramada Green River
- Americas Best Value Inn Green River Utah