“Some kind of American horror hotel that was amlost like The walking dead”

Americas Best Value Inn Green River
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Green River
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Creepy location and the hotel is so creepy. When you walk in you see nobody, it's dark, and I felt like I was in a Zombie movie. Teens as an employee and they just want to go home. Pool room so creepy and dark and the water like a river somewhere in the south east Asia. I was even scared of my wife disappearing because she kept leaving the room. From now on I will never even think about giving business to RAMADA or Day inn ever again. Only Hampton inn will get my money.

Room Tip: Any room not safe in this hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Jiratt

Reviewed 9 July 2013

This Ramada has all the necessities, and a bit more if you're really looking. The staff is pretty friendly, pool and hot tub worked good for the kids and a nice full breakfast. Came here to play around in Moab since they have sky high prices over there. Good for the price.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank ElektraMonkey15
Reviewed 5 July 2013

This is the first time I stay at Ramada and it will be the last time also. When I walked in, there was no front desk, I had to ring the bell to check in. No ID check, just told my last name and he let me checked in. Nobody wear hotel uniform. The hotel was very dirty everywhere. The pool was full of dead bugs, and hot tub was very cold. The laundry room was creepy and we had to use with the hotel laundry, no guest laundry. No breakfast as advertised, just the sign at the front desk showed "Sorry, no breakfast, management" Is Ramada Hotel going bankrupt?

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
5  Thank Suphaluk P
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Checked in after midnight. The owner helped check us in. I specifically asked if they had breakfast...he answered "yes." Our air conditioner put of a horrible smell and when my husband turned it off it smelled like burning flesh. When I looked around edge of bed to make sure we weren't leaving anything there was a used condom!!!!!! When we went to check the heck outta there and grab breakfast the young man at the desk said "no breakfast." Naturally I asked why and he said they didnt get their order the day before! So the owner new and still told us their would be breakfast. The floors are so dirty, they're stained and didn't look like they had been vacuumed...EVER. Holes in the walls...I could go on and on....

• Stayed: June 2013
6  Thank 4xamama
Reviewed 29 June 2013 via mobile

Lobby and halls looked like they had never been cleaned .stairs had dog food smashed on them that some huge bug was enjoying. Room smelled ,bath room was half clean ,toilet had dry pee on it and pubic hairs on the floor.I went and slept in my truck

• Stayed: June 2013
4  Thank 2006raptor
Reviewed 31 May 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
4  Thank Sharon D
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Unbelievably gross. As soon as you walk in, you can see brown stains and smears all over the walls. Don't touch anything. Everything from the handrails to the fake plastic plants are covered with a thick layer of dust. The carpets look like they haven't been cleaned, let alone vacuumed, in years. This isn't everything either! Believe it or not, both the Desk Agent and one of the "Cleaning People" were walking around barefoot! No uniforms; they were both wearing sweatpants and dirty t-shirts.
My husband, our toddler son, and I were going to stay here for a night before finishing our drive home to Northern Utah. We quickly cancelled our reservation and decided, even though we were very tired, that it would be better to just finish our drive home rather than stay here. Absolutely disgusting!

Room Tip: DON'T stay here!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family