Creepy location and the hotel is so creepy. When you walk in you see nobody, it's dark, and I felt like I was in a Zombie movie. Teens as an employee and they just want to go home. Pool room so creepy and dark and the water like a river somewhere in the south east Asia. I was even scared of my wife disappearing because she kept leaving the room. From now on I will never even think about giving business to RAMADA or Day inn ever again. Only Hampton inn will get my money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn Green River offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms a heated indoor pool, jacuzzi and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Enjoy a free continental breakfast each morning. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO and ESPN. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Green River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited Green River
- Green River Ramada
- Ramada Green River
- Americas Best Value Inn Green River Utah