The best thing about this hotel besides the friendly staff, clean rooms, and pillow choices was the awesome cooked to your pleasure breakfast. We were greeted at the door and asked what we would like prepared from the kitchen to go with the selection of fruit, muffins, cereals, coffee, tea etc. Best breakfast I ever had at a hotel. Formally a Best Western and now privately owned, they go the extra mile to make your stay very comfortable. We arrived late and rang the buzzer at midnight and we were greeted by a very nice lady who did not seem at all put out by our late arrival. We will return here whenever in the area and since I love Southern Utah, I hope it is often. Carolyn H.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Green River hotel, the River Terrace Inn, provides quality lodging at affordable prices. We offer beautiful rooms and our property has a shaded sitting area outside, a hot tub, and gorgeous pool. All of our rooms feature pillowtop mattresses, down pillows, free WIFI, free long distance phone, cable TV, and a FREE hot breakfast each morning. We're located just 45 minutes outside of Arches National Park and many other southern Utah vacation spots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your River Terrace Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Terrace Hotel Green River
- Best Western Green River
- Green River Best Western
- River Terrace Inn Green River, Utah