I don't get to this area of Utah often, but River Terrace is by far the best hotel in the area. This is an older hotel that is well-maintained. The room was clean; however, the tub/shower caulking looked a grungy and like it needed to be cleaned. The breakfast was made to order. They had a nice bar of typical breakfast foods (cereal, drinks, breads, etc), but on top of that they fixed a hot breakfast to order. My custom omelet was delicious. They also offered hotcakes and other hot items.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Green River hotel, the River Terrace Inn, provides quality lodging at affordable prices. We offer beautiful rooms and our property has a shaded sitting area outside, a hot tub, and gorgeous pool. All of our rooms feature pillowtop mattresses, down pillows, free WIFI, free long distance phone, cable TV, and a FREE hot breakfast each morning. We're located just 45 minutes outside of Arches National Park and many other southern Utah vacation spots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your River Terrace Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Terrace Hotel Green River
- Best Western Green River
- Green River Best Western
- River Terrace Inn Green River, Utah