Stay here while checking out Arches National Park about 45 minutes to the south. Great hotel, large rooms, plenty of amenities, but beds were way too soft. Hotel offers a made to order breakfast along with your regular continental fare. All amazingly well prepared and tasty. I was looking forward to a dip in the hot tub but it was not up and running. Very disappointed as the weather was gorgeous. If this hotel had Select Comfort beds this could be a 3 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Green River hotel, the River Terrace Inn, provides quality lodging at affordable prices. We offer beautiful rooms and our property has a shaded sitting area outside, a hot tub, and gorgeous pool. All of our rooms feature pillowtop mattresses, down pillows, free WIFI, free long distance phone, cable TV, and a FREE hot breakfast each morning. We're located just 45 minutes outside of Arches National Park and many other southern Utah vacation spots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your River Terrace Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Terrace Hotel Green River
- Best Western Green River
- Green River Best Western
- River Terrace Inn Green River, Utah