If you are traveling through Utah on I70 or need a place to stay at night while you explore the desert around Green River, UT, this is the place to stay! The breakfast is amazing!! So many options, even made to order omelets are available. The River Terrace Inn is usually cheaper than places in Moab, and it is centrally located to many great National Parks. The furnishings may be slightly dated, but the rooms have always been very clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Green River hotel, the River Terrace Inn, provides quality lodging at affordable prices. We offer beautiful rooms and our property has a shaded sitting area outside, a hot tub, and gorgeous pool. All of our rooms feature pillowtop mattresses, down pillows, free WIFI, free long distance phone, cable TV, and a FREE hot breakfast each morning. We're located just 45 minutes outside of Arches National Park and many other southern Utah vacation spots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your River Terrace Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Terrace Hotel Green River
- Best Western Green River
- Green River Best Western
- River Terrace Inn Green River, Utah