This hotel deserves a more complete review, but I forgot to write one at the time and fine details have slipped from my memory. Still, the place left an impression and I didn't want to leave this review unwritten, so it will be brief. I've been to Green River many times, I've stayed at many hotels, and after staying here I can't imagine ever staying anywhere else. I am not a breakfast person, and this place is worth it for the breakfast alone. When it comes time to find dinner in Green River you'll wish the kitchen here was still open. We had a room facing the river, and it was nice, I would recommend that. My wife had to do some work a couple days and the internet connection was able to keep up. Beyond this . . . read the other reviews for more details. All I know is that this is where we'll be staying the next time we're in Green River.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Green River hotel, the River Terrace Inn, provides quality lodging at affordable prices. We offer beautiful rooms and our property has a shaded sitting area outside, a hot tub, and gorgeous pool. All of our rooms feature pillowtop mattresses, down pillows, free WIFI, free long distance phone, cable TV, and a FREE hot breakfast each morning. We're located just 45 minutes outside of Arches National Park and many other southern Utah vacation spots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and getaroom.com so you can book your River Terrace Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Terrace Hotel Green River
- Best Western Green River
- Green River Best Western
- River Terrace Inn Green River, Utah