Very clean, very tidy. Whoever is running this place has an excellent eye for detail. Everything was very clean and neat. The room was large. They have a beautiful area along the river for relaxing. It was cold and windy during our stay but the hot tub was great. The internet was also great--I downloaded at podcast at over 600 Kb/s. The breakfast at the hotel was great.
The restaurant next door is ok, but nothing special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Green River hotel, the River Terrace Inn, provides quality lodging at affordable prices. We offer beautiful rooms and our property has a shaded sitting area outside, a hot tub, and gorgeous pool. All of our rooms feature pillowtop mattresses, down pillows, free WIFI, free long distance phone, cable TV, and a FREE hot breakfast each morning. We're located just 45 minutes outside of Arches National Park and many other southern Utah vacation spots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your River Terrace Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Terrace Hotel Green River
- Best Western Green River
- Green River Best Western
- River Terrace Inn Green River, Utah