Sleepy Hollow Motel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Green River
See available hotels
Budget Inn(Green River)
View Hotel
Robbers Roost Motel(Green River)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
River Terrace Inn(Green River)
View Hotel
Motel 6 Green River(Green River)
View Hotel
All reviewspleasantly surprised at how cleangrand circleno frillstax includedperfect place to stayray's tavernnon chainmain streetwill stay there againnothing fancyking roomcapitol reefghost towndesk clerkcomfortable bedkellymotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 May 2013

Nothing special but a nice place to sleep for the night. Clean room with television (plenty of channels). If your neighbors get a little loud, you'll probably hear them but otherwise just a nice place to sleep for a very good price (compared to chain hotel prices).

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mike W
Reviewed 13 May 2013 via mobile

We stayed here last night. We had a very clean and comfortable room with retro feel in a good way. The hotel has a friendly hotel manager, and was very inexpensive. Perfect place to stay for our road trip!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank kjr33210
Reviewed 1 October 2012

the wifi internet doesnt work at all and the receptionist was not helpful. I could only take cold shower since there was no hot water at all. i chose this place based on good reviews, Im sorry but I cannot recommend a place like that to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank gingerfe
Reviewed 18 September 2012

On our way to Arches we spent the night in Green River. We did not feel like staying in big hotel and by chance picked this motel. What a pleasant experience! The charme of the fifties - including hand-made ice cubes at the reception desk. Fairly big and immaculately clean room, flowers in front of all the rooms, two seating areas outside with table and chairs, very friendly owner and a great price. If you think of spending a night in Green River, definitely stay there.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Screenname1967
Reviewed 10 September 2012

We git here late in the evening and after hecking a couple of places and finding them sold out,we tried this one.
He ask what we wanted and I told him a place to sleep,shower and a decent wifi.He gentlemann says I have that 39 plus change a night
He jokingly says I ain't giving you a doughnut or a bagle in the morning but there is coffee in the room.
I was really surprised when we opened the door to find a very clean carpted room with a king size bed and big dresser.
The draw back is no microwave or fridge
Latter at night my curosity got the best of me and I wondered if he had different prices.
I ask about that and nearly fell over when he priced me a room with three king beds microwave and fridge starting at 48.00 a night
You can't beat that for a room. We would have no problem staying here again
There are several new places just as you come off I 40 but if you are not picky picky then you should chek sleepy hollow out .
When we were checking in a coupel stopped and wanted a room but before they paid they wanted to see the room. He handed her a key and says enjoy. She stayed so guess it met her need
They do close up about the middle of Oct because there is no traffic to speak off and I understand they are closed all winter
If you are headed to east then it is a straight run to 40 about 2 miles good road,if headed to Utah straight run to 191 about two miles so it really is not out of the waqy for the savings

Room Tip: I would stay away from room 3 or 4 if possible there is a table and awning for a couple of people to sat so you have to walk around them to get to these rooms also you park in front of room 6 so just well get it or 7 if you can . There is nothing wrong with 3 or 4
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple