“Great Room” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Green River
Peoria, Arizona, United States
“Great Room”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2012

I am a over the road truck driver and my truck broke down in Green River. I stayed here for 3 nights while my truck was being fixed. I must say the room was very clean and I had clean sheets on my bed each night. Kim & her husband Clayton took very good care of me and I almost hated to leave. When I get a vacation this year my family and I will be back.

Room Tip: All the staff are very helpful
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Korean first
norwalk
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

My family and I stayed a night at the Budget Inn Motel we got in super late and we had a very warm welcoming (which really surprised me). the rooms were large,clean, and very comfortable. the breakfast was wonderful too. The commit from SAM who ever -said that he had a dirty room what kind of person WOULD stay in a room that had pubic hair in it and says it was so digusting. I think that was some horrible lie. The budget inn motel is an American owed motel ( which is soo hard to find these days) and only a dirty person would stay in a dirty room regardless how late they checked in.The managers were so kind and friendly that they surely would of taken care of any promblem that their guest may have. We travel alot through Green River and the Budget Inn Motel is the place we will ALWAYS stay

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Vernal
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

The room I was in had not been cleaned. There were pubic hairs on the sheets and the bed spread had just been pulled up over slept in sheets. The shower was filthy and there were visible pubic hairs in there. The molding was rotten and the room was in much disrepair. I was too tired and it was too late to hassle with, but I was so disgusted with the room that I didn't dare check out the breakfast options.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Sam G

Travellers are raving about these Green River hotels

Roswell, New Mexico, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2012

My family stayed last week for 2 nights. The rooms were large and clean. It was a great price and this will always be where we stay here when we trave through

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Paris, Idaho, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2012

The staff was very kind, and helpful. provided me with things to do around Green River, Their rooms were better than expected.. i've been to this town before and heard terrible things about it. but from what i understand the new managers have done alot of work. And it shows. Clean tidy rooms. This is better than most of the motels i've stayed at I will definatly be back!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
San Diego
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2011

This place was probably built sometime before I was born (1956) and hasn't had many repairs done since. There were holes in the walls, rotten wood molding around the doors, the toilet rocked on the floor, the shower head was too low to stand under (I'm 5' 8"), poor water pressure, and only one light bulb in the room. It did have wireless internet, though I had to ask for a different room closer to the office to pick up the signal. Thank goodness there were no bugs and the sheets seemed to have been recently laundered. To give credit where credit is due, the owners were very nice.

Room Tip: Stay close to the office if you need internet access. Far away rooms can't pick up the wireless...
Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
South Jordan, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2011

I normally don't give budget motels 5 stars. However this motel had the best service I have ever had at any motel I have stayed at. The couple running the motel went out of there way to help us get our car fixed. The room was only $35 and was big and clean with a fridge and microwave. The breakfast wasn't huge but the waffles were good. The wifi worked good which I desperately needed. If I'm ever through green river again I will definitely stay here.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family