“Ate at the restaurant only...AWESOME!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rodeway Inn West Winds

Rodeway Inn West Winds
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Green River
Rodeway Inn West Winds
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Green River
Spanish Fork, Utah
“Ate at the restaurant only...AWESOME!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2012

Stopped on our way through...Food was A+. We had Biscuits and Gravy and a Patty Melt. Everything was fresh in taste and appearance even at 2:30 in the afternoon. Gravy was so good I asked for a side for my fries, which were awesome too. Down home feel. I even had my husband go back in and tip the cook...that doesn't happen very often anymore in this world of rush, rush restaurants. Service was great also....but the food was fabulous! Make this a must stop next time through Green River!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple

Solo
Business
Georgetown, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2011

Did not stay at the hotel, but ate dinner and breakfast on October 9 & 10, 2011. Very good food at an acceptable price. Truckers eat here, so it must be good and cheap. Don't know about the hotel since we stayed at the Motel 6 across the road.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
Colorado Springs, Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2009

Looks like things improved over the last couple of reviews. We spent one night at the Rodeway Westwinds. Its your typical motel off the interstate. Our reservation was correct and we were quickly checked in by a friendly and efficient desk clerk. While not fancy in the least, the room and bath were clean, and lighting was adequate. The wireless internet was okay - no viruses detected. If the price is right, we'll stay here again.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple
3 Thank ohzonejoe
Montrose, Colorado81403
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2009

Our experience is what happens when you pick one of the first motels off the main highway. EVERYTHING indicated in the previous one star reviews is right on the money. This place is TRULY the worst motel I EVER stayed at. I asked if they had a handicapped room. They said yes. The room was MORE than slightly handicapped on it's own merits. WHAT A DUMP!!! The ONLY "features" that MIGHT have classified the room as handicapped access was the height of the counter, 2 bars in the plastic tub and that it IT! NO shower wand hose. NO 17" handicapped toilet height. The plastic basin was cracked. The toilet seat was loose and falling off. It was a BAD mistake on my part to try to tighten it. After prying the screw access caps off of the seat I was met with a brown "substance" all over both screws!!! Holy CRAP! Can this be REAL??? No phone. No clock. The towels were SO dull and smelly and stained that I would not have even cleaned my windshield with the. Neither of us even attempted to use the shower. Trust me! The Bates Motel would have been an UPGRADE!. They said they had High Speed wireless internet. They DO. However, upon connecting my virus program told me EACH attempt that a Trojan Horse Virus was atempting to connect to my computer. No safe access here! My wife has some of her own comments. Here they are: " Dirty, Dingy & OH so tacky. What else can I say except....You would have to be crazy or have all senses impaired to stay at this Rodeway. When we first saw this place we now wish we would have "Rode-a-Way". I wonder why Rodeway lets a place like this use their name. The ONLY nice thing we experienced about this place was the fresh 20 degree air upon leaving at 5 am.

• Liked — LEAVING the property.
  • Disliked — This property TRULY and HONESTLY should be condemned or reported to the health department.
  • Stayed January 2009, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
18 Thank BONDO-BUDDIES

Travellers are raving about these Green River hotels

Yucca Valley, CA
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2008

My husband stayed here a couple of years ago and it wasn't to bad. A typical 'budget' motel but OK so thought we would stay there for the one night. BAD MISTAKE. This place should be closed down.
The first room smelled and the shower didn't work and no wash cloths. Transfered to another room. One wall lamp was broken and bent across with the wires exposed and the faucet in the bath room was so corroded that I was sure it would pull out of place. Also room VERY run down and again an unusual odor. The clerk who changed the rooms for us didn't seem to care about the problem. The next morning we spoke to the manager. She did give us a discount but again seemed very unconcerned about the condition and when I told her I would be contacting the parent company and would write this review she could have cared less. So - if staying in Green River, UT chose any other place but this. DON'T STAY HERE YOU WILL REGRET IT!!

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Everything
  • Stayed August 2008, travelled as a couple
8 Thank njd1941
STL
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2007

We stopped in Green River between Las Vegas & Colorado. We had a giant suite at an incredible price. The room included a two-person jetting tub, but going in we didn’t realize it was a few feet from the bed. That was a first for me, but I guess they put it where they had room. My only real complaint is that there was nowhere good to eat in town, and that has nothing to do with the hotel.

Stayed September 2006
1 Thank Rt66Honeymoon
denver
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2007

I travel very often in last 20 years around the states. This is the most terrible place I ever stayed.
On expedia, its rating is 2-stars, one night double bed $71.
Here is what you get:
all towels are black and dirty, smell badly;
some towels even has blood (from nose seemingly) on it;
pillow cases were not changed, you find hair, dirty mark on them;
no cold water, only boiling hot water, so can not take shower;
greasy and extremely dirty carpet, hard to tell the original color;
spider net hangs on ceiling;
dust everywhere (we had to clean the head board and table ourselves with the dirty towel);
no telephone in the room;
no alarm clock in the room;
3 out of 4 lamps did not have bulb in it;

we stayed here because it is on our way back to colorado, and we spent our new year eve there, we thought about try to get refund and find another place... but did not want to bring trouble to anyone... but others need to know this is a place you will regret if you stay here.

• Liked — oh come on... there is absolutely nothing that anyone would like in this place
  • Disliked — everything, it is so so so so dirty that I have never seen this situation before
  • Tips/Secrets — stay at least with best western, or worst, comfort inn
  • Stayed December 2006, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
9 Thank akjdfklajs