This was a no frills place to stay on our way to Lake Powell. It is probably a bit overpriced for what you get (we paid $98 with tax for 2 queens), but the room was clean and comfortable. There was a fridge and microwave. Continental breakfast is included although you have to drive next door to the Burger Shack to get it. The staff was friendly and there is ample parking for RVs and trucks hauling boat trailers. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Hanksville motel gives you a great central location in the grand circle of southern Utah's national parks; this is why Whispering Sands Motel is premium Hanksville lodging. Enjoy the Satellite TV, wireless internet, air conditioning, and clean/comfy rooms that do include Fridge, microwave, coffee maker, hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Whispering Sands Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whispering Sands Hotel Hanksville
- Whispering Sands Hanksville
- Whispering Sands Motel Hanksville, Utah