We made reservations for a Friday and Saturday night. When we got there, the reservations had actually been made for Saturday and Sunday night. They were aware they had made the mistake, but they had no rooms available when we arrived Friday afternoon. They paid for our dinner at the restaurant next door, and found us a room somewhere else and paid for that (closest room available was 18 miles away). We returned and stayed Saturday night. The Whispering Sands is a good choice when enjoying the out-of-doors in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Hanksville motel gives you a great central location in the grand circle of southern Utah's national parks; this is why Whispering Sands Motel is premium Hanksville lodging. Enjoy the Satellite TV, wireless internet, air conditioning, and clean/comfy rooms that do include Fridge, microwave, coffee maker, hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Whispering Sands Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whispering Sands Hotel Hanksville
- Whispering Sands Hanksville
- Whispering Sands Motel Hanksville, Utah