On our trip from Bryce Canyon National Park to Arches National Park, it became apparent that we would have to find a midway stop. And that brought us to Hanksville, Utah! We usually stay at a Hilton property, but there are none in Hanksville. However we found the Whispering Sands Motel, a small, clean, comfortable place to stay. Although the amenities are basic, I'd like to compliment them on their Wi-Fi coverage. We have been on the road for three weeks and this was absolutely the BEST Wi-Fi I experienced. Hilton, check with the Whispering Sands to see how it should be done!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Hanksville motel gives you a great central location in the grand circle of southern Utah's national parks; this is why Whispering Sands Motel is premium Hanksville lodging. Enjoy the Satellite TV, wireless internet, air conditioning, and clean/comfy rooms that do include Fridge, microwave, coffee maker, hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Whispering Sands Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whispering Sands Hotel Hanksville
- Whispering Sands Hanksville
- Whispering Sands Motel Hanksville, Utah