We stayed here after spending all day at Capitol Reef NP and before heading on to Arches NP. This was the only decent accommodations for miles in any direction. The motel was very nice (comparable to a 3-star Best Western) and the price was great. We also enjoyed the hamburger place next door - especially the milkshake. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Hanksville motel gives you a great central location in the grand circle of southern Utah's national parks; this is why Whispering Sands Motel is premium Hanksville lodging. Enjoy the Satellite TV, wireless internet, air conditioning, and clean/comfy rooms that do include Fridge, microwave, coffee maker, hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Whispering Sands Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whispering Sands Hotel Hanksville
- Whispering Sands Hanksville
- Whispering Sands Motel Hanksville, Utah