“Best burgers ever!”

Blondie's Eatery & Gift
Ranked #3 of 6 Restaurants in Hanksville
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Northampton, MA
“Best burgers ever!”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Blondies is short on atmosphere--a large, noisy room with no particular décor. But all is forgiven when you taste the food. My husband says that by far it was the best burger he has ever eaten!! We learned from the friendly and enthusiastic owner that the beef is locally grown and absolutely fresh--no compromise. My chicken wrap was delicious too. The prices are very reasonable considering that you don't have many options in Hanksville. We definitely recommend that you try this place.

• Visited May 2013

Fort Worth, TX
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice, clean, friendly”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Great for breakfast and coffee. Friendly people. Funky atmosphere, which is a refreshing change from your typical Starbucks. Clean, too.

Visited October 2013
Miami, Florida
“Wonderful Service”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

As soon as I entered the door I was greeted. There weren't many people so service was fast. I ordered a ham cheese sandwich with fries that hit the spot.

Visited September 2013
Florida
“Diamond in the rough!”
Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

We were greated with a smile and a good morning. The owner treated us like we were neighbors not a couple passing through. I had bacon, eggs and hashbrowns with english muffin. My husband had the ham, eggs with hashbrowns and toast. Both meals were fantastic. Hashbrowns were the best my husband and I have had in a long time. The eggs were real not that box or power stuff. The bacon and ham were cooked just right and coffee was really good. If we are ever back in Hanksville we will stop in here! Oh by the way...we tried the nicer looking restaurant down the street. All I can say is avoid that one and come here. The service and food were fantadtic!

• Visited September 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“It will do”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

At the risk of sounding like an old lady standing on my front porch yelling at the kids on my lawn -- This diner was loud. The kitchen was loud and the other patrons were loud. The food is fried. There was really no getting around that. I was SO not in the mood for that so I ordered a pastrami sandwich. Not a good move. It was pretty gross. I then ordered a hotdog and grilled cheese. MUCH better choice. When in Rome etc. etc. The dog and grilled cheese were actually pretty tasty and my husband liked his burger. They also have a little gift shop there where I learned that petrified Dinosaur poop is a real thing and you can purchase it for around $30. We sat there for a bit to use the wifi and determine our next stop and during that time it cleared out and was a lot quieter. The owner / manger came by and thanked us for coming and cleared our plates. She was very sweet. There is not much to eat in this area so I'd recommend it -- just don't expect more than it is able to give.

• Visited August 2013